Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 23:21, VillaChris said:

Well the Bristol Fan on here said he was better than Bolaise when they played together at Bristol City...

That said I gave him the big build up when he signed and he's been really disappointing. 3 minutes to go tonight, we have a free kick in a good position....and he's tying his shoelaces. All about priorities...

Yeah. His priority was getting the free-kick in and not risking tripping over while taking it.

• Like 1

One thing he does really well is grappling for and winning the ball in the final third. He pounces. He's rapid, he's a good dribbler and he's a grafter. His final ball vary's wildly but it got him an assist yesterday, so it ain't all bad. If he had a consistent final delivery he'd be way out of our league. 

I like him. A lot. 

• Like 2

On 15/10/2016 at 23:21, VillaChris said:

Well the Bristol Fan on here said he was better than Bolaise when they played together at Bristol City...

That said I gave him the big build up when he signed and he's been really disappointing. 3 minutes to go tonight, we have a free kick in a good position....and he's tying his shoelaces. All about priorities...

Albert was by far better than Bolasie when they were both in Bristol. But he also recommended Bolasie to our scouts saying that Yannick was better than him.

• Like 1

Well, first of all. The post everyone has quoted was before today and Tuesdays game. Neither of which I saw. And before that,  from what I saw he was poor. And many others agreed.

What I find amazingly ironic about this site is that you can be criticised for drawing conclusions from a small amount of games by somebody who backs up their criticism with reference to equal if not less amount of games.

1 assist against Fulham for example does not magically erase how awful he was in his first few games nor does it prove anything concrete in his favour.

Not as if I came on here saying I'm 100% right with this... He is dogshit. It was my opinion based on what I saw. Yet it's laughable that people highlight an assist at home to Fulham (pretty much the least I'd expect from a 6m signing bought to create chances) as some sort of proof that I'm 100% wrong. 

Â