Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, GeordieVillan said:

My mate is a Barnsley fan and season ticket holder and he said Adomah was excellent against them, one of the best individual player performances he's seen this season - that's the view from an impartial opposition fan.

That's probably our problem now, we have bought a lot of individuals who will shine one in 5 games, but we have no team behind team. 

• Like 1

Was Adomah really used as a RB?

If so it's no surprise he didn't pull up any trees. He is a right winger pure and simple. Could perhaps play through the middle with some work.

A very good right winger for this league though.

He's also a top quality bloke away from the pitch, which while not exactly importabt, is always an added bonus.

Edited by JamesBCFC

He was brilliant against us preseason which was when he was played in his right position by a manager who knew how to get the best out of him. 

I'm not ready to write him off yet!

Edited by theboyangel

Yes it's very early days but I have been a little disappointed. Even on radio commentary I've not heard descriptions of him tearing down the wing and putting in crosses. From his rep I would have expected this to be an almost constant theme with him.   

• 2 weeks later...
Â