Albert Adomah

dont_do_it_doug.

2 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Sick of signing players who aren't ready to hit the ground running. Why have we ALWAYS got to wait around with a shed load of excuses as to why new players don't perform.

I think he was involved in all Boro opening 3 league games. So he was fit and ready when he got here :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

Here's the thing , traore who hadn't got much game time for us has played for boro , but this lad who played three times for them is nowhere near our squad. What the actual ****?

He's injured, it happens to players. As it says here RDM was hoping Monday would be his first training session with us: AVFC

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 00:14, Zatman said:

I think he was involved in all Boro opening 3 league games. So he was fit and ready when he got here :lol:

Yes, and then we broke him. And we broke Tshibola, and now we have broken DeLaet as well. treatment room is filling up fast.

Typical!

• Like 2

Thought he was ok, he needs game time. Contributes more than Adama and likely costs us a ⅓ of his wages. Not sure if he will figure as a starter when everyone is fit though if we play 4-2-3-2? I see him adding width in a 4-4-2 maybe away, or wild card sub.

Â