Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Terrific striker, top class at this level.

I actually think he'd do alright in the prem aswell if and when but we'd need to sign some better players around him.

Absolutely right, I genuinely think he can be sensational even in the Premier League with the right players/set up around him, he has all the attributes. Not a one trick pony by any stretch of the imagination (Strength, skill, pace, finishing with head AND feet!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 00:28, Woodytom said:

I think he got caught in the eye by the defenders arm. He was still holding it after the move broke down.

Well looking straight at him we all were sure it was a deliberate silly gesture - very very funny

On 29/11/2016 at 06:12, Banger75 said:

Kodja.JPG

Do you think he will catch Gayle, even with AFCON?

i would doubt it.  

Gayle on 13, Kodjia on 7.      And Kodjia not the penalty taker for Villa, and away for a few matches in January.

Murray for Brighton also has 11, so if Gayle faltered, Murray has more of a chance to be top scorer.

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

i would doubt it.  

Gayle on 13, Kodjia on 7.      And Kodjia not the penalty taker for Villa, and away for a few matches in January.

Murray for Brighton also has 11, so if Gayle faltered, Murray has more of a chance to be top scorer.

Kodjia has taken 2 penalties. 

His comments about winning the award make him even more likeable!

“It’s always nice to win awards. It means you’re doing something right.

“I feel in good form, I feel fit and long may that continue.

“But I am just one player. I am one cog in the wheel. I am doing my job and other players are doing their jobs in the team. That’s why we’re winning and on a good run of form.

“Let’s keep that going and keep putting smiles on the faces of the fans.”

• Like 2

Â