Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

GET RID!!!!

Selfish and lazy..... lazy passes followed by lazy attempts to get back into formation..... A simple pass to Trez could've avoided the whole anxiety of the last 20 minutes!

• Like 1

Which is it?

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

How is that a fair assessment?

Hardly played all season. He's clearly not match fit, at all.

On 29/12/2019 at 17:50, villalad21 said:

There's no way Kodjia has looked any worse than Wesley in his cameos. I'd even say he's looked better.

• Haha 3

Just now, cheltenham_villa said:

But surely that's relevant, he wasnt fit enough for 20 minutes, how do you want him to play 90. Was he injured, he looked very bad.

I'm not only talking about physical fitness.

His touch is way off because of lack of game time.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Naaah, they play every day, that's not an excuse. He was either injured or he just didnt care. I'd buy a lack of match fitness if you're asking him to play 90 minutes. We didnt

Just now, DeepDish said:

His tactical ability seems a bit bad. Let's hope he improves because I have a feeling Wesley will be out for quite some time. And now let's see what people calling for Wesley out of the team are getting.

I think Davis should be back soon and I definitely think he deserves a chance. I think he’d have played recently if not injured.

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Didn’t realise professional football’s at the highest level needed match fitness to remember how to play the game.  Can’t believe anyone is defending that cameo.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3

He's obviously being shipped out and he's got no interest in putting much effort in anymore. He's never been the most hard working or selfless player but when he's not arsed at all he's useless.

• Like 1

Â