Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, osmark86 said:

I can think of very many other players in the last 5/6 yrs that I dislike a lot more.

All about opinions. I too can think of players that had less ability, but such lazy, selfish half arsed prats? I'm not sure..

His attitude is a fecking disgrace, I can't wait for him to leave. The fact some nutters on here wanted him to start instead of Wesley is laughable. 

10 minutes ago, av1 said:

All about opinions. I too can think of players that had less ability, but such lazy, selfish half arsed prats? I'm not sure..

His attitude is a fecking disgrace, I can't wait for him to leave. The fact some nutters on here wanted him to start instead of Wesley is laughable. 

I can think of other lazy, half-arsed prats too. Let's begin with:

N'Zogbia, Lescott, McCormack, Bacuna, Cleverly, Richardson, Gestede, Ayew (for us), Onomah...

• Like 1

His golden days are getting further away in our reminiscences, but have to remember his goals have done a lot of good for the club, saved us from relegation in his first season and his nine goals last seaso helped us reach to the play-offs. Doesn't deserve to been mentionted in the same bracket as the likes of Hogan and McCormack.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, useless said:

His golden days are getting further away in our reminiscences, but have to remember his goals have done a lot of good for the club, saved us from relegation in his first season and his nine goals last seaso helped us reach to the play-offs. Doesn't deserve to been mentionted in the same bracket as the likes of Hogan and McCormack.

Agreed. He’s not up to the PL and that’s not his fault. Would have liked to see him busting a gut, sure, but that’s never been his game. It’s ok to think he’s past it for us and it’s time to bring in new blood and let him go but he scored his fair share of important goals.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

this

Kodj could be useful perhaps as a makeweight in a deal for someone like Bowen. Ok we might not get much for him, but we could sell the deal as an instant fix for losing their striker plus a pile of money to add further to their squad. 

There is also this kid at Small Heath that seems to be rated, we could swap Kodj plus a few Green Shield stamps for him. Kodj could help them with their rapidly developing bid for relegation. SHA the gift that keeps on giving. 

Didn't cover himself in glory today but in all honesty he didn't do any worse than wes has for the last 8 or 9 games barring the 1st half today.

Match fitness wont be as sharp as he hardly plays.

Feel a bit for him, people say hes not good enough yet has been given the odd 20 minutes here and there so has no chance to show he could do it in the big league.

Mincing around today wasnt his finest moment though, mind you most of our players stopped heading and pressing and tackling in the 2nd half.

• Like 1

If the guy had just made that ONE easy pass today he may have come out of this with a bit of credit. Anyway looks like hell be starting for us for the foreseeable so best we can do is get behind the guy and hope for the best! 

Â