Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at anyone who wanted this joker starting over Wesley. Wesley could not score for the rest of the season and I'd still never start Kodjia over him. 

I've said it before Kodjia is finished, Smith does not rate him and you only have to look at his pathetic performance today to see why. Would prefer we sold him in January but I expect it'll be the summer. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

For those constantly asking why Smith sticks with Wesley over Kodija? There was your answer. 

Yep, whatever Turkish side wants him needs to hurry up already.  The American announcers were questioning his fitness even though he came on with 3/4 of the game gone.  Dude is just lazy. 

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

For those constantly asking why Smith sticks with Wesley over Kodija? There was your answer. 

Yep. I genuinely hope this bloke is gone over the next couple of weeks. 

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How is that a fair assessment?

Hardly played all season. He's clearly not match fit, at all.

Just now, lexicon said:

Don't be too harsh. Played on through a nasty knock today. 

He's played like that ever since his injury though. I could forgive it before as at least with a bit of pace there's a chance he'd do something special.

Dont care about him looking shattered, thats fitness and it can be excused with the bench time he has had.

However what cant be excused is the halfheartedness of his closing down, and as for not playing Tres in for that shot.....that could have cost us 3 points!

So glad its Jan where we can replace him!

Â