Ritchie De Laet

meme

On 26/12/2016 at 22:56, alreadyexists said:

I'd forgotten about De Laet until he tweeted a merry Christmas message yesterday. Is he out for the whole season then, or is there a chance of a return for the play off final?

Think it's unlikely he will be fit for pre season never mind the play offs - I'd be very happy if he is available come August .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Think it's unlikely he will be fit for pre season never mind the play offs - I'd be very happy if he is available come August .

Woah, he is proper crocked then. Maybe we'll see him in August/September then... all the more need to sort right back out, even a loan deal would be good.

Considering the amount of time it has taken Amavi to get back up to speed (and some might say he hasn't got there yet) it could be even longer than suggested to see Laet back to his best.

It is therefore imperative than Bruce signs a decent RB this window.

• Like 2

On 17/11/2016 at 21:48, HanoiVillan said:

I think we only need a six-month loan. Buying yet another right back would be wasteful when we're bumping up against the FFP ceiling anyway. 

I think with Hutton being out of contract at the end of the season, we need another right back - at the moment, for next season we'll have De Laet who won't have played for a year and Bacuna (and Richards, but I'm happily pretending he doesn't exist.) whether we need one now or in the summer becomes the question.

17 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think with Hutton being out of contract at the end of the season, we need another right back - at the moment, for next season we'll have De Laet who won't have played for a year and Bacuna (and Richards, but I'm happily pretending he doesn't exist.) whether we need one now or in the summer becomes the question.

You know, I'm coming round to this point of view. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'd get rid of Hutton, have Bree starting and De Laet as back up.

Yep I'd get rid of Hutton too. Don't understand the big love in for hutton. He tries hard but is a average at best rb. He also seems to.play well when he is in his final year for us then when he gets a new deal his form drops

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Â