James Chester

KJT123

27 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

Nice one, I like how quickly this deal has been done after the shambles on Wednesday night.  3 more solid signings and we should push the likes of Richards and Hutton well down the pecking order. 

If it's took Wednesday's humiliation for us to act then we may end up being glad it happened.

34 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Really pleased with this one, high hopes of a decent CB pairing for the first time in 6 years.... 

And Me looks like we have two Center Backs who will stand Tall - Elphick and Chester, saying that Baker does as well just accident and injury prone

wish it wasnt 10mill but hey ho, happy to have a new defender over the likes of Richards.  Let's sort that Right back position.  I said it on that day we played Luton, i'd take that Ruddock fella, played as left back against us but is naturally a right back. Had lots of pace and energy.

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

How do you know that KSV? Not doubting you, you do come up with some good information from time to time

Birmingham Mail reporting it apparently.

• Like 1

Don't know if he's any good.

I do know if you'd offered me the chance to get rid of Clark and bring him in I'd have been delighted. He's also got to be better than Okore, Richards and Baker just because he has been employed as a professional footballer before.

Welcome to the club, James. Can you help us not be so rubbish?

• Like 3

Â