James Chester

KJT123

3 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

A look at @handsworthvilla previous tweets suggests he either knows someone ITK or is himself ITK.

I think he's something to do with the contract side of things. Wasn't he the one who said about grealish signing a new deal? But did that ever happen?

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Can he play RB? Because if the worst comes to the worst and we don't get a RB I'd rather have Baker/Elphick with Chester at RB than have Hutton or Richards play.

that's kinda why he's leaving the baggies so whilst he can i doubt he would particularly want to.

Seems to be best in a back 3 and i think that this would be our best option as it would provide far more cover for Amavi/Bacuna to get up & down the wings

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Can he play RB? Because if the worst comes to the worst and we don't get a RB I'd rather have Baker/Elphick with Chester at RB than have Hutton or Richards play.

we will be signing one I'm sure of it

Just now, alreadyexists said:

From my limited knowledge of him, Pulis played him RB at baggies, but I've no idea how well he did. 

Not great from WBA fans I speak to. But he will be CB for us - Where he excelled for Hull ....

..and with the defence shielded by midfield brutes Bacuna, Westwood, and Gardner - he should be well protected... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hippo said:

Not great from WBA fans I speak to. But he will be CB for us - Where he excelled for Hull ....

..and with the defence shielded by midfield brutes Bacuna, Westwood, and Gardner - he should be well protected... 

Ha ha, 'midfield brutes' 

21 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I think he's something to do with the contract side of things. Wasn't he the one who said about grealish signing a new deal? But did that ever happen?

Also said that we'd signed Doumbia in January.

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Also said that we'd signed Doumbia in January.

I said terms had been agreed and contracts had been submitted to the FA (which was true). Actually Remi Garde confirmed as much in several press conferences after the window, where he complained about our ability to attract players compared to other teams. He referred to the Doumbia situation specifically. 

For what its worth, I'm not ITK, in the sense that I don't have a clue about speculation or discussions with players. Just see the contracts when they are submitted. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, handsworthvilla said:

I said terms had been agreed and contracts had been submitted to the FA (which was true). Actually Remi Garde confirmed as much in several press conferences after the window, where he complained about our ability to attract players compared to other teams. He referred to the Doumbia situation specifically. 

For what its worth, I'm not ITK, in the sense that I don't have a clue about speculation or discussions with players. Just see the contracts when they are submitted. 

Has grealish signed a new deal?

2 minutes ago, handsworthvilla said:

That's not how the press had it. They said that he snubbed us to join Newcastle? Surely if the terms had been agreed and contracts submitted to the FA there's no going back from there?

What do I know anyway, I'm just sat here waiting for the next transfer :wub:

Just now, JPAngel said:

That's not how the press had it. They said that he snubbed us to join Newcastle? Surely if the terms had been agreed and contracts submitted to the FA there's no going back from there?

What do I know anyway, I'm just sat here waiting for the next transfer :wub:

You would think so, wouldn't you? 

I don't really know how it worked out in terms of them swooping in, but it was as much of a 'last minute deal' as is possible. I think he agreed terms with us but then Newcastle came in at the last minute and he managed to wrangle out of the agreement with us. 

12 minutes ago, handsworthvilla said:

My advice wuld not to share contractual details then if the club havent!

Â