James Chester

KJT123

3 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Really hope we don't go down the unproven/potential route. Basically last few summers we've mostly done that and it's put us here. More proven players like McCormack, Chester and Elphick I'd much rather have.

Would be good to find a gem here n there though, amongst the experience players 

No nonsense central defender with experience of excelling in this division

Good signing 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

I have to say the height thing on set-pieces makes me a bit comfortable as Elphick, Chester and Amavi in a back 4 is quite small which means we probably have to find a way to include Gestede for set-pieces

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I have to say the height thing on set-pieces makes me a bit comfortable as Elphick, Chester and Amavi in a back 4 is quite small which means we probably have to find a way to include Gestede for set-pieces

Don't worry, Hutton's there.

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Agree! How I wish we still had Alan Wright?

• Like 2

A solid, experienced player with a good attitude and a winning mentality.

Expensive, and I have my reservations about spending so much on players that may struggle should we get promoted. But really, that's me still struggling to come to terms with Villa being in this league. And hey, Xia is wealthy right?

I keep saying it, but this league isn't the place for us.

However, I'm positive Chester will help us build a stronger team and will certainly be first choice next to Elphick.

22 hours ago, Zatman said:

Davies deal was a bargain compared to Lescott 

Is that an attempt to rescue the davies deal in to credibility.

Edited by TRO

Â