James Chester

KJT123

On 12/05/2022 at 17:14, Villatillidie95 said:

good pro for us, but is he leaving due to injury or just out of contract? played 65 games for stoke since 2020, will probably get another deal elsewhere. Was a real rock for us in the championship during a tough time and surprised, looking back, that he made almost 120 appearances for us and scored 12 goals. underrated CB

I certainly hope so.

Consummate professional and a great captain through that season of gloom, kept my spirits up anyway to know we had a captain of class and integrity in an otherwise shit team in an otherwise shit division.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Does he still play much for Stoke or has he retired?

He'd have been fine for us in prem as squad defender had Bruce not messed his knee up. Also could've played more for Wales at other tournaments.

Will be interesting to hear what he says about that period in later years although he played for Bruce at Hull so perhaps he'll just let it go. It was negligence though.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Does he still play much for Stoke or has he retired?

He'd have been fine for us in prem as squad defender had Bruce not messed his knee up. Also could've played more for Wales at other tournaments.

Will be interesting to hear what he says about that period in later years although he played for Bruce at Hull so perhaps he'll just let it go. It was negligence though.

Plays for Derby with Hourihane

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

That video just makes me miss being in the Championship. 

It was a very likeable team. Hutton, Chester, Tammy, Grealish, Hourihane, good bunch of players. 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â