James Chester

KJT123

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Until we bring in a new RB I'd be tempted to play Lyden there. I know he isn't a natural RB, but i seem to remember him aquitting himself quite well at RB in a cup game last season. 

He certainly looked like an improvement on Hutton and Richards. 

Good shout

40 minutes ago, handsworthlion said:

the doctor has spoken! god bless twitter!

p.s nice jacket tone! is that club leisure track top from 94? the one dalian Atkinson used to wear without a shirt underneath and a big gold chain? please be.

I would love that! Bring that back Tone!

They should start selling that jacket in the club store.

9 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'd think Cuellar and Davis? Both £9m?

Shudder. They were bought in an era where £9m actually was a lot of money as well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

They should start selling that jacket in the club store.

Shudder. They were bought in an era where £9m actually was a lot of money as well.

Davies....was massively overpriced at the time considering he'd played only one prem season.

I thought Carlos did a decent job for us at CB and RB over a couple of MON seasons before falling out of favour when he left.

We got about 2m back for both of them didn't we....

• Like 1

Pleased with this. 

No idea why Albion have sold him, especially after Pulis' press conference saying they needed 5 players and they were losing Chester.  Erm don't sell him then durr!

Oh well, our gain :)

In addition to his defensive abilities he'll give us something we've been seriously lacking the last few years - a centre half who can chip in with a few goals.

Very pleased with this signing.

Welcome James!

19 minutes ago, Duck said:

Now... just hold up there Dr Tony... This is not how announcements are done in this country! There are protocols in place!

First we need a leak to confirm the signing, then random twitterings, then StevoITK, then the press get hold of it.... Then hours later the club confirms with ITSOTP....

Youre a madman! 

And I can't help admiring the fact you don't mess about and how you do business. 

Amazing! Just amazing 

You forgot to mention that, after all of the above happens, SSN then need to put it on their "BREAKING NEWS" yellow ticker, a mere 6 hours after everyone else on the planet knows about it.

• Like 1

Â