Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

52 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Still think he showed real glimpses of talent early on, fingers crossed the young lad can build on it. 

I would say his career at villa is 99.9% over unless there is a drastic injury crisis

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I would say his career at villa is 99.9% over unless there is a drastic injury crisis

Yeah, you’re right. I just think that as he gets older he’s likely to get better... but that’s likely to be in league one.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 10:29, VillaChris said:

Problem here is mental.

This screams to me as a player who got a big move and big money contract, couldn't believe his luck and has effectively downed tools.

He's done nothing there and is now coming back to a manager who hardly played him last season.

I do think there's a bit of talent there but he'd have done more in Milton Keynes if he really wanted it.

Edit: Maybe try and see if Reading want him back at a reduced rate.

I wouldnt, they might want us to take Bacuna back ;)

• Haha 1

Its difficult to know why a player is not performing unless we get to watch them at close quarters i.e training.

We are football supporters with our small window( matchday) all we are obloged to do is say whether they are playing well or not......not the reason why, because in most cases its pure speculation.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think there is a chance we will try and offload him in January.

It is just not going to happen for him here.

Cant see anyone taking him.  We are stuck with him. I hope to god its not a 5 year contract or we have found ourselves our new gabby and n zogbia

35 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Cant see anyone taking him.  We are stuck with him. I hope to god its not a 5 year contract or we have found ourselves our new gabby and n zogbia

Surely after TX making the point of ridiculously silly contracts from the previous regime he would not then go and do something silly like this..

But seems like it has happened as his contract ends in June 2020! 

Meaning RDM signed him on a 4yr deal!

Do we never learn?

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Surely after TX making the point of ridiculously silly contracts from the previous regime he would not then go and do something silly like this..

But seems like it has happened as his contract ends in June 2020! 

Meaning RDM signed him on a 4yr deal!

Do we never learn?

Cheers Di Matteo and clarke. Two morons 

1 minute ago, striker said:

I wonder would he be any worse than Onomah though. Worth giving him another chance to find out?

Is this a joke?

Onomah is inconsistent but when he's good he's very good and has been one of our better players this season to be honest. Yes his bad games are bad, which you'd expect from a youngster. But he's clearly talented.

Tshibola has done absolutely nothing in a Villa shirt outside of a 15 minute spell against Newcastle last season. Other than that he looked like the worst central midfielder in the squad, and I'm including Westwood and Gardner in that.

"Would he be any worse than onomah?"

Yes. Yes he would.

The MK Dons sent him back early, and then the MK Dons fan came on here and gave a pretty damning report on the lads time at their club. These things combined with his performances for us leads me to believe that we have been done up like a kipper by this guy. There is no way I would be dropping Onomah anytime soon for Tshibola, he is pretty much finished here unless he can get another loan and show more application and talent and prove himself worthy of another chance. One thing I am certain of is we cannot risk carrying this guy in our team if we want to keep in touch with the promotion spots.

Hope he invest his money smartly because I doubt he'll be earning this kind of money ever again once his contract here is over or bought out.

Think this might turn out to be a Michael Johnson (Man City) situation where he hangs up his boots in a few years.

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Hope he invest his money smartly because I doubt he'll be earning this kind of money ever again once his contract here is over or bought out.

Think this might turn out to be a Michael Johnson (Man City) situation where he hangs up his boots in a few years.

Michael Johnson was a highly talented footballer who got very unlucky with injuries and broke down during multiple return attempts. This lad is not in the same bracket talent-wise. 

• Like 1

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

Michael Johnson was a highly talented footballer who got very unlucky with injuries and broke down during multiple return attempts. This lad is not in the same bracket talent-wise. 

Of course he isn't.

Wasn't really the point I was making. Just that he might feel that football isn't something he's passioned enough about to continue with.

I was talking to a former protege of Bruce recently at a football conference and one thing he said that struck me was how supportive Bruce had been and how indebted he was for the support he was hows but he did say this was not the case for all players and if you were not one of his favourites he didn't apply the same methodology. He said had almost untouchable favourites who could get away with a lot more. I don't know what has gone on with Bruce and Tish so I'm speculating wildly here but maybe he has rubbed Bruce up the wrong way somehow and is crying out for an arm around the shoulders but Bruce is not giving that to him due to him not being one of the favs. Wild speculation on my part btw. He's gone from a £5 mill player to practically worthless in 18 months I hope he finds himself a career somewhere but he may be doomed to spiral down the football pyramid into lower league obscurity. 

Â