Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

28 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I agree. We shouldn't write him off so quickly. It's obviously not a good sign he struggled on his loan, but a lot of players have struggled at clubs and still have gone on to have good careers. 

Agreed Czechlad

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He can't be bothered to put a shift in when representing a first team outfit with people's livelihoods on the line, fat chance he will put a shift in tonight. Wouldn't even let him associate with our youngsters to be honest.

Get rid.

I think that's a bit over the top, according to wiki, he's only played 8 times for us, I wouldn't write him off yet, let's see how he does tonight 

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think that's a bit over the top, according to wiki, he's only played 8 times for us, I wouldn't write him off yet, let's see how he does tonight 

Bruce bombed him out because of his attitude, MK Dons fans all to a man called him lazy, and their manager sent him back 6 months early. I think that says all we need to know.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's just scored. In fairness, he looks in reasonable shape. We can but hope that he's learning.

Yes, maybe getting sacked off by a League One team has given him a kick up the arse to save his career.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's just scored. In fairness, he looks in reasonable shape. We can but hope that he's learning.

Goal aside I think he has been poor, particularily second half where for the last 20 minutes he has barely moved from the centre circle or broke out in a light jog.

Might as well keep him and send Josh back to spuds as they seem pretty much identical to me, both as poor as each other. 

Looks a disastrous signing to me. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

He just isn't very mobile, and doesn't seem very quick, which for a young CM(box to box?) is a worry, he just doesn't cover the pitch and everything looks a real effort.

In the first half when it was our tempo everything was fine, the second Fulham stepped it up he was more than happy to drift out of it.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

He just isn't very mobile, and doesn't seem very quick, which for a young CM(box to box?) is a worry, he just doesn't cover the pitch and everything looks a real effort.

In the first half when it was our tempo everything was fine, the second Fulham stepped it up he was more than happy to drift out of it.

The Villa Engine hasn't got out of 2nd gear yet.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Cant even believe some are contemplating sending onomah back and play Tish. Unbelievable 

I must've missed that - has anyone been suggesting Tshibola should be playing in the first team? 

He's a mile from that right now.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I must've missed that - has anyone been suggesting Tshibola should be playing in the first team? 

He's a mile from that right now.

Ah misread the post he said as poor as tish. but i disagree onomah is very inconsistent, but tish is consistently shit 

• Like 1

Â