Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Struggling to see how you go from a £5m player to free to good home in 12 months. 

Then again, Didn't Ross McCormack do same circa £12m. 

What a waste of time and money!

Tish, RMcM & Gollini. RDM really did piss a bunch of money up the wall.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Struggling to see how you go from a £5m player to free to good home in 12 months. 

Then again, Didn't Ross McCormack do same circa £12m. 

What a waste of time and money!

By not in a million years actually being worth £5m in the first place. A baffling fee. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Tish, RMcM & Gollini. RDM really did piss a bunch of money up the wall.

Not that I really disagree but surely Tshibola was very much a Steve Clarke signing?

2 hours ago, sne said:

Not that I really disagree but surely Tshibola was very much a Steve Clarke signing?

Shame he can't be again and having said that, hopefully Clarke gets this deal over the line and takes this guy away from here since he is so eager to sign him.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

3 hours ago, sne said:

I believe that he recommended Tish after working with him at Reading the season before. But ultimately RDM, as manager of the football club, has to be responsible for the signing.

Petrov recommended Tonev to Lambert but we don't hold that over Stan's head! :D

Edited by TheAuthority

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I believe that he recommended Tish after working with him at Reading the season before. But ultimately RDM, as manager of the football club, has to be responsible for the signing.

Petrov recommended Tonev to Lambert but we don't hold that over Stan's head! :D

True, RDM has a lot to answer for there,

But I also blame those who signed off on these deals. How can they allow spending these sums of these kind of players?

It's mental considering we were already pressed financially after Lerner's reign. 

5 minutes ago, sne said:

True, RDM has a lot to answer for there,

But I also blame those who signed off on these deals. How can they allow spending these sums of these kind of players?

It's mental considering we were already pressed financially after Lerner's reign. 

I agree and it's hard to know from the outside with whom the bucks stop where signings are concerned. But I do have to give credit to the new regime for acting swiftly in replacing RDM when it was obvious it wasn't working.

Were we pressed financially after the takeover though? I thought all the debt was cleared at the point Dr. T bought us?

Edited by TheAuthority

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I agree and it's hard to know from the outside with whom the bucks stop where signings are concerned. But I do have to give credit to the new regime for acting swiftly in replacing RDM when it was obvious it wasn't working.

Were we pressed financially after the takeover though? I thought all the debt was cleared at the point Dr. T bought us?

FFP wise.

Our wage budget was/is still massive for a Championship club.

7 hours ago, Junxs said:

Chester, Kodjia, Jedinak, Adomah say hi 

cant really fault him too much for RMAC. He seemed like a decent buy at the time. He looked decent under RDM. 

Gollini didnt get a proper go. Tish... not sure what happened there. Awful signing. 

• Like 1

Â