Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

18 hours ago, sidcow said:

Might as well keep his and send Josh back to spuds as they seem pretty much identical to me, both as poor as each other. 

Looks a disastrous signing to me. 

Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum..........we don't half attract them.;)

Edited by TRO

He probably is the best passer of the ball in the villa midfield,  people will be thinking "whats he on " when i say that but it's true. But the other aspects of his game are woeful. No pace. Workrate - where do ya start with that one. There is a player there but he'll probably amount to nothing. I'd love to know what exactly happened at mk dons for them to send him back, was it cumulative things or one off incident. 

Edited by Johnnyp
mistake

I

20 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

There is a player there but he'll probably amount to nothing. I'd love to know what exactly happened at mk dons for them to send him back, was it cumulative things or one off incident. 

It's easy to find out, the manager made comment about his expectations of Tish being higher and the message on the fan forums about him is consistent....absolutely annonymous apart from one or two snapshots of class.....but not enough

2 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

He probably is the best passer of the ball in the villa midfield,  people will be thinking "whats he on " when i say that but it's true. But the other aspects of his game are woeful. No pace. Workrate - where do ya start with that one. There is a player there but he'll probably amount to nothing. I'd love to know what exactly happened at mk dons for them to send him back, was it cumulative things or one off incident. 

you can look at the best teams in the world, both clubs and internationals they have one common denominator.

They all work their socks off.

• Like 3

On 1/8/2018 at 20:04, Czechlad said:

I agree. We shouldn't write him off so quickly. It's obviously not a good sign he struggled on his loan, but a lot of players have struggled at clubs and still have gone on to have good careers. 

Harry Kane being a perfect example. Looked absolutely trash in most of his umpteen loan spells and is now world class.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Harry Kane being a perfect example. Looked absolutely trash in most of his umpteen loan spells and is now world class.

So what do you do?

you can only take the horse to the water.....you can't make him drink.

Its frustrating....but its not the first player we have had with talent and no application......its like a bike with one pedal.

Edited by TRO

Sometimes players just need to find their game, or sometimes players don't work well with playing styles or managers. It's tough, but Tshibola is our player for the foreseeable future so we might as well hope he can figure it out. Not saying he needs to be included back with the first team, but maybe another loan, or continue playing with the U23s will help him. 

1 hour ago, TRO said:

So what do you do?

you can only take the horse to the water.....you can't make him drink.

Its frustrating....but its not the first player we have had with talent and no application......its like a bike with one pedal.

Apparently there is a way round it....

BaqWQQ1CcAICz8s.jpg

• Haha 1

Huge shock

Steve Bruce ‘will listen to offers’ for midfielder Aaron Tshibola as clubs prepare to make their move for Aston Villa’s forgotten man.

The 23-year-old has only played 10 times for Villa since arriving for £5million from Reading in 2016 and is expected to depart this month and the club are understood to have fielded enquiries.

Tshibola was sent back from a loan spell at MK Dons in November having failed to make a lasting impression at Stadium MK.

His stint with the League One side follows another unsuccessful loan with Nottingham Forest where he only played four times in five months.

And Villa are now looking to offload Tshibola once again with another temporary move most likely.

Asked specifically about Tshibola’s situation, Bruce told us: “He needs to go and play, that’s for sure. We will listen to offers for him. There’s one or two things bubbling away.”

Tshibola started Bruce’s first game in charge at Villa Park against Wolves before spending the next three months on the peripheries.

The former Royals man made a rare outing for Vila’s under-23s on Monday as they were defeated 3-1 by Fulham, but it’s first team minutes he needs.

“It hasn’t gone well for him at MK Dons,” Bruce added. “He will say, to be fair to him, that he played out of position. We’re not making excuses for that. However, he’s still only young and the burden of a big money move to Aston Villa possibly was too big for him.

“He’s got to go and establish himself. It’s a waste of time him playing under-23 football so if there’s a club out there for somebody like him, we’ll take it.”

Please someone take him

Edited by Demitri_C

Good players instead of whinging play and do their best in the position they asked to whether they feel its their best position or not.

Tish and I hope he gets a move away as he certianly is not good enough for us. Seems to be he has a bad attitude. With him and McCormack was any bloody research done on them??!

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Good players instead of whinging play and do their best in the position they asked to whether they feel its their best position or not.

Tish and I hope he gets a move away as he certianly is not good enough for us. Seems to be he has a bad attitude. With him and McCormack was any bloody research done on them??!

Tish must have been a Steve Clarke recommendation surely?

As for McCormack I totally agree, the signs were clearly there considering he's had issues a previous clubs. That along with his age made that a horrible signing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Tish must have been a Steve Clarke recommendation surely?

As for McCormack I totally agree, the signs were clearly there considering he's had issues a previous clubs. That along with his age made that a horrible signing.

I thought Clarke would be a superb number 2 jesus how wrong we were.  If he thinks tishbola is worth spending 5m on that alone shows he hopeless he is.

Let's hope he takes him for cut price in scotland. Even tish could do well there..

• Like 1

Don't think he's as bad as some people are making out.

We have to be fair and acknowledge that of late (4-5 years?) not many players have improved since joining our senior squad (even some of our own youth players have regressed).

Unfortunately we don't have the time now to be cajoling performances out of players that are outside of Bruce's plans so a loan move fro him is the only logical option. This is probably also the reason Bruce won't be recalling McCormack.

A move to the lower end of the Dutch league would suit this lad and a few more of our younger players. Its a pity we don't have deal with a Juplier Leageu side for this purpose. We would also do with upgrading our sports psychology department.

As a last word, I have yet to meet a professional athlete that could be described as lazy. I don't know what folsk mean by bad attitude but most of these guys live like monks and train at a level most people can't comprehend. (just as an aside)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Villastine said:

Don't think he's as bad as some people are making out.

We have to be fair and acknowledge that of late (4-5 years?) not many players have improved since joining our senior squad (even some of our own youth players have regressed).

Unfortunately we don't have the time now to be cajoling performances out of players that are outside of Bruce's plans so a loan move fro him is the only logical option. This is probably also the reason Bruce won't be recalling McCormack.

A move to the lower end of the Dutch league would suit this lad and a few more of our younger players. Its a pity we don't have deal with a Juplier Leageu side for this purpose. We would also do with upgrading our sports psychology department.

As a last word, I have yet to meet a professional athlete that could be described as lazy. I don't know what folsk mean by bad attitude but most of these guys live like monks and train at a level most people can't comprehend. (just as an aside)

Love the last paragraph. A lot of people that get enraged by the money footballers earn don't really appreciate how hard players work to get to that position. 

Everyone wants to be a footballer. We're talking millions of people. How many even make it to a semi professional level? Let alone playing for a club like Villa. 

Â