Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

He's got a bit of talent, but getting it out of him isn't worth it.  

He's got the physique to be a really dominating midfielder, but he just doesn't apply himself. 

I'd be telling everyone God is great if I were getting paid 20k a week whilst achieving nothing too. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

His twitter bio says "God is great" Maybe. But tshibola is pretty shite.

When I used to be on the snapchat everyday he was posting stuff about God and being blessed. That is all well and good Aaron but can you just start to applying yourself?

6 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

His attitude is wrong, it was here, it was at Forest and seemingly is at MK. 

He will no doubt leave us on a free in a few years and then end up in Canada, he really reminds me of NRC.

Exactly this. In his early days here demonstrated, IMO, a decent amount of talent/ ability, but clearly the determination and drive isn't there. Really poor signing.

• 4 weeks later...

Tishbola is just about making the squad down in league one. What a waste of bloody money. If you think Jota went for 6m and we paid 5m for this oaf. Another micah richards we will find it difficult to get rid of

Bloody Clarke :angry:

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Tishbola is just about making the squad down in league one. What a waste of bloody money. If you think Jota went for 6m and we paid 5m for this oaf. Another micah richards we will find it difficult to get rid of

Bloody Clarke :angry:

Where do you get we paid 5m for him? Everywhere I look I see an undisclosed fee and I cant believe we'd pay that much for Aaron when he only had played 13 matches for Reading before we signed him.

21 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Where do you get we paid 5m for him? Everywhere I look I see an undisclosed fee and I cant believe we'd pay that much for Aaron when he only had played 13 matches for Reading before we signed him.

Wouldn't surprise me if alot of that money went on "agents fees".

On 10/9/2017 at 08:03, TrentVilla said:

His attitude is wrong, it was here, it was at Forest and seemingly is at MK. 

He will no doubt leave us on a free in a few years and then end up in Canada, he really reminds me of NRC.

The Nigel Reo-Coker who was a regular in a side that finished (regularly) 6th in the Premier League? Who once had Ronaldo in his pocket whilst playing out of position at right back? Same player? 

Are you sure? 

The obvious absurdity of the comparison aside the ONE thing you could never knock NRC for was endeavor on the pitch. Martin O'Neill didn't suffer fools. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

The Nigel Reo-Coker who was a regular in a side that finished (regularly) 6th in the Premier League? Who once had Ronaldo in his pocket whilst playing out of position at right back? Same player? 

Are you sure? 

The obvious absurdity of the comparison aside the ONE thing you could never knock NRC for was endeavor on the pitch. Martin O'Neill didn't suffer fools. 

I don’t believe I made a comparison of the players.

Â