Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Just now, TRO said:

seems like a harmless fellow.....The bishop.

There was a time before I were married, I met and sat by my current wife on the bus, and he just stood up for no reason and wouldn't go back down for the whole journey - very embarrassing to say the least.

?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

There was a time before I were married, I met and sat by my current wife on the bus, and he just stood up for no reason and wouldn't go back down for the whole journey - very embarrassing to say the least.

?

Planning on a change? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It was only just over a month ago, that Dr Loony was hoping to hide all this chaos by us getting promoted. New owners by the end of the year is the best case scenario in my book.

4 hours ago, TheEgo said:

Never said anything about a takeover, in fact I never said anything other then we MAY hear 'something' Tuesday. 

No problem fellow villan, it gave me a glimmer of hope to cling on to.

Whether something will happen or not - so far Sweden is through, Swizerland and evil dwarf Shaqiri is out and I can still have my taco Tuesday taco, so all is well! ???

No other news to share?

Edited by Keener window-cleaner

1 hour ago, jackbauer24 said:

I have much more respect for the guy talking about Grealish as it said something solid. It nay it may not turn out to be true and people may or may not believe the original poster but at least he had the balls to say something concrete. Not all this well I know something but can't say anything crap. 

Who has been saying what about Gresford then? 

Had hopes he was the real deal. I enjoyed last season more than I have for many years, even though in the Championship. Now I’m not even looking forward to next season, but dreading it. Only one man to blame for this it seems.

New owners will have a tougher time winning over the fans since we have been burnt a few times now, but we will accept another approach than just going after many expensive players.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheEgo said:

And I stand by that 100% I've only ever said anything with good intent. All in that post as far as I'm concerned still stands. The test of time will show whether I'm wrong and if I am hey ho, do I deserve abuse....not really, but thanks anyway haha!!  

much love to all ? as I said life is way too short to be arguing with strangers on the internet so fill your boots and I'll go back to reading. I bid you ado!! 

I’d hardly say that some people pointing out that you claim to be ITK, while you refute it, despite having said things that you know for fact, is ‘arguing with strangers’.

You told me not to be paranoid earlier in the thread, and I’d offer you that same advice.

Don’t take it personally if people start to question what you’re saying, and don’t get personal at other people. Everyone wants the same thing, and that’s for Villa to turn this ship around.

It’s not abuse, it’s a discussion in a forum.

10 hours ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Playing devil's advocate....I don't recall anyone saying there will be announcement....ever, never mind today!

My reading of it was.....there could well be 'news' coming from somewhere today....so presumable this could be an official announcement from the club, a tweet from the man himself, a story leaked to a trusted journo....anything.

Also, there may be no news whatsoever, as the poster stressed several times.

This is a discussion forum is it not? People write stuff, others read it. You either agree with it, challenge it or ignore it. Sarcastic piss taking is a bit boring in all honesty!

?

So is sanctimonious bollocks in even more honesty!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 01/07/2018 at 14:53, TheEgo said:

Tuesday could be a day to watch out for I've been told (usual disclaimers apply) 

You're not wrong. 

#ItsComingHome 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I know Xia has gone silent and shits hit the fan but do we actually know the real situation? 

Like everyones hating on Xia but maybe he is working his arse off somewhere and will come good? 

• Like 1

Â