Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

11 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

HOLY SHIT!! 

A WOMAN CHAIRMAN?! 

Never heard of Laurene Powell, but a quick Google shows she's worth nearly $20 billion dollars ?  

Seems like some sort of immigration/environmentalist/conservationist!! 

https://www.latlmes.com/sports/laurene-powell-jobs-moves-to-complete-takeover-of-uk-sports-franchise-aston-villa-in-new-80m-venture-1

Representative for Wellingborough :)

Edit - whoever is responsible for replacing what I actually wrote with the above deserves a medal

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's 1:05 pm Doha time and we haven't been taken over by Jeff Bezos yet!

@TheEgo out!

:rant:

Never said anything about a takeover, in fact I never said anything other then we MAY hear 'something' Tuesday. Chinese whispers though eh ? anyway it's narcissistic of me to reply so I'll be sure to whip myself 3 times ? 

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Has anyone seen the rumour (Via Neil Moxley) than we are in advanced talks with Zhang Fan (Chinese), Chairman of Goodix ( A touch screen manufacturer) for sale?

Personal net worth is 2.1 Billion.

Not too shabby.

EDIT: Saw this on Facebook, please digest with salt.

Not true bud, it was a fake account. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

And rightly so, put yourself on a pedestal and be prepared to get shot at.

Another one.............

something MAY happen Tuesday (is what I was told) Hardly pedestal material is it. Oh look an internet poster making a mountain out of a molehill and being all tough from behind his mum's computer

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Another one.............

something MAY happen Tuesday (is what I was told) Hardly pedestal material is it. Oh look an internet poster making a mountain out of a molehill and being all tough from behind his mum's computer

Haha lolz

We can meet in person and sort this out like proper hard geezers if that would make you feel better big man? 

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Haha lolz

We can meet in person and sort this out like proper hard geezers if that would make you feel better big man? 

Ha!! Life is way to short to be arguing with strangers off the internet, so I'll decline your rather tempting idea to meet behind the bike sheds ?

To be fair, @TheEgo, although your Tuesday comment was backed up with the required 'it might be nothing' caveats, you have given information as ITK, even if you haven't labelled yourself as 'ITK'.

On 27/06/2018 at 12:43, TheEgo said:

Don't know about a rejected bid, do know and have said for a while a sale is possible and from last weeks said we are in DD and NDA stage. I don't know if this is exclusive to one party though, but a group ARE in DD and serious (As always I urge caution as this is information I've been handed and for obvious reasons leaving bits out, doesn't mean things won't change or are 100%) .

We are 100% in DD with a potential suitor as I said last weeks. Sadly it's no more sexy than that.

As I said, it's not 'done' yet......sadly. It will be though, Xia now knows he must sell and we have a queue of bidders, one in the lead though 

100% a goodbye of sorts. Deliberately in Chinese too. Could be longer than days sadly, although I do think we get a statement before Wednesday. A sale is in the works people, /i don't know who but it is happening...............shoot the messenger :detect:

Hopefully something does happen today, and I'm sure we all hope you're right that some buyers are going through due diligence and are close to a takeover.

image.gif

53 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

HOLY SHIT!! 

It'S Happening Ron Paul GIF

A WOMAN CHAIRMAN?! 

Never heard of Laurene Powell, but a quick Google shows she's worth nearly $20 billion dollars ?  

Seems like some sort of immigration/environmentalist/conservationist!! 

https://www.latlmes.com/sports/laurene-powell-jobs-moves-to-complete-takeover-of-uk-sports-franchise-aston-villa-in-new-80m-venture-1

I for one welcome our new female overlords   ............................... (especially if the rack is ok ) 

4 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

To be fair, @TheEgo, although your Tuesday comment was backed up with the required 'it might be nothing' caveats, you have given information as ITK, even if you haven't labelled yourself as 'ITK'.

Hopefully something does happen today, and I'm sure we all hope you're right that some buyers are going through due diligence and are close to a takeover.

image.gif

And I stand by that 100% I've only ever said anything with good intent. All in that post as far as I'm concerned still stands. The test of time will show whether I'm wrong and if I am hey ho, do I deserve abuse....not really, but thanks anyway haha!!  

much love to all ? as I said life is way too short to be arguing with strangers on the internet so fill your boots and I'll go back to reading. I bid you ado!! 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Another one.............

You shoukd take no notice mate.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

And I stand by that 100% I've only ever said anything with good intent. All in that post as far as I'm concerned still stands. The test of time will show whether I'm wrong and if I am hey ho, do I deserve abuse....not really, but thanks anyway haha!!  

much love to all ? as I said life is way too short to be arguing with strangers on the internet so fill your boots and I'll go back to reading. I bid you ado!! 

Life isn't short you buffoon.  It's literally the longest thing we ever get to do.

OMG WHAT A MONG!!! NOT ONLY IS HIS ITK INFO COMPLETE CODSWALLOP, HE THINKS LIFE IS SHORT!! BWAHAHAHA.

oh dear... ? Mods, ban him.. 

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

I had a dream the Villa got liquidated, all the Claret and blue colours around the stadium were all white and everyone was crying. Very weird. Must've been that late night milkshake..

more like the half bottle of Brandy you poured in it.?

Â