Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

43 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

and we should also factor in I was literally told "keep an eye out for Tuesday" and I posted exactly that. No "wait, huge news Tuesday, but I can't say what it is"  which I'd expect to be questioned, I would too ha! I don't know it to be true, but it made me think "eh up, maybe there will be some news" so I shared. I clarified this 3 times, whilst adding I don't know anything else, so no teaser or preview, literally word for word what was said. Yet some get so gnarly its unreal. Some of the OTT reactions reminds me why I stopped posting. 

I think we all get hot and bothered some days and perhaps that triggers some OTT reactions. 

It's not surprising that people are getting a bit twitchy though as the football world has gone mad this summer as I can't believe Japan are 2 -1 up against Belgium.

Makes some of Xia's behaviours almost seem sane! (if that's even possible?).

Edited by Darth Villa
Belgium scored
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Darth Villa said:

Make Aston(Villa) Great Again!

Who knew Trump was a Villan all this time?

Say what you will about Trump, but he certainly would have binned off Bruce by now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Thought his name was Ho, not He. My bad if I am wrong. 

he is from mainland China, so it can only be HE. There is no ‘ho’ sound in Mandarin. I don’t quite get why he changed his family simply for other people’s convinience, but I understand as in my workplace nobody can get my names right.

And the funny thing is, his last name, HE, should be pronounced as ‘her’ in English. That certainly makes things more confusing. :)

Edited by Deisler123
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

So what does Santa Claus say in China? ?

There is no Santa in China...... probably because he does not know what he should say? :)

Edited by Deisler123
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thunderball said:

I’m happy to hear it, and rather would, irrespective of whether it comes to anything

And therein lies the problem with social media. 

We live in an age of fake news, alternative truths and any other bullshit terminology for lies, people sometimes lap it up (Trump for example). 

Not saying that's necessarily the case here, could all turn out or be true for all I know. 

• Like 1

Â