Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What happens with the club debt if we get taken over though? Wontvthis new group have the same problems?

Yes - but hopefully they won't be totally insane. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, hippo said:

Yes - but hopefully they won't be totally insane. 

Yep xia does not look like he is all there. Delaying this takeover is gambling with the club's future. With the kind fixtures we have we really could kick on. I can see this dragging on  with maybe a few loans in at best.

What a shambles.

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep xia does not look like he is all there. Delaying this takeover is gambling with the club's future. With the kind fixtures we have we really could kick on. I can see this dragging on  with maybe a few loans in at best.

What a shambles.

You have a business with a debt of around £60m - and he is covering it with approx £3m per month loans .........yet he turns down a £30m+ for the business !!

25 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

So the “announcement” wasn’t 9 or 10 am UK time....

Playing devil's advocate....I don't recall anyone saying there will be announcement....ever, never mind today!

My reading of it was.....there could well be 'news' coming from somewhere today....so presumable this could be an official announcement from the club, a tweet from the man himself, a story leaked to a trusted journo....anything.

Also, there may be no news whatsoever, as the poster stressed several times.

This is a discussion forum is it not? People write stuff, others read it. You either agree with it, challenge it or ignore it. Sarcastic piss taking is a bit boring in all honesty!

?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actually Xia is the perfect owner for us. He has vast experience at running loss making businesses - not only this but he also manages to increase those losses in many instances. 

Profits are for wimps ! 

Just now, PieFacE said:

Who stated something was happening today?

A poster only said that someone connected to the Club said keep an eye out for Tuesday. He literally said nothing more.

That led to the usual back and forth arguments about "Why bother say anything then if you don't know", followed by the do we love or hate ITK etc.

When the guy actually did not even claim to know anything all he said was he had been told to keep an eye out for Tuesday as something may or may not happen. 

Got bashed anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

A poster only said that someone connected to the Club said keep an eye out for Tuesday. He literally said nothing more.

That led to the usual back and forth arguments about "Why bother say anything then if you don't know", followed by the do we love or hate ITK etc.

When the guy actually did not even claim to know anything all he said was he had been told to keep an eye out for Tuesday as something may or may not happen. 

Got bashed anyway.

Are we sure it was Villa related and he wasn't just being informed that England would be playing Columbia later on today? Don't know about you, but I am definitely going to keep an eye out for that one.

Edited by TheStagMan

Has anyone seen the rumour (Via Neil Moxley) than we are in advanced talks with Zhang Fan (Chinese), Chairman of Goodix ( A touch screen manufacturer) for sale?

Personal net worth is 2.1 Billion.

Not too shabby.

EDIT: Saw this on Facebook, please digest with salt.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Has anyone seen the rumour (Via Neil Moxley) than we are in advanced talks with Zhang Fan (Chines), Chairman of Goodix ( A touch screen manufacturer) for sale?

Personal net worth is 2.1 Billion.

Not too shabby.

Xia was worth so many Billion as well.

I wonder if Zhang Fan will have the same issues getting his billions out of China too...

• Like 1

Â