Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

This is my current 5 p on Dr Tony. At first I was sceptical, partly because I didn't know anything about him and partly because of a general prejudice that it's difficult to get filthy rich completely legit. It was also difficult to get reliable information about him.

So far, the Dr has proven to me that my initial scepticism was fully unfounded. I couldn't be more happy with what he has done in this short time. He has spent more money on the team that I could have dreamt of and he seems to have started building up a good structure at the club, especially with the appointment of Wyness. I think the efficiency in the summer acquisitions is a sign that the structure is working. Dr Tony has shown unprecedented enthusiasm and openness and he has for sure issued the problem with lack of communication. The small side steps that I think he has taken, like some of his tweets, I think he has played down and handled fairly well. Overall I think he comes across as a very good and humane person. At the end of the day, it could have been much much worse, and at the moment I'm very glad and proud to have Dr Tony as our owner.

• Like 3

The fact that he's the owner of a conglomerate would suggest he can't dedicate all of his attention our way and attend every game. Considering how he has conducted himself so far I really have no issue with that, nor do I think it is realistic to have such expectations. Very pleased with Tony so far personally.

• Like 4

This gets so over glorified but the so called "structure" that he's put in place sees us near the bottom of the Championship. His structure saw us recruit RDM in the first place who is going to turn out to be the worst appointment in decades. 

This structure allowed for RDM to spend money in the market without any thought about balance and how the players will fit in to a system. 

We've got Little and Round, but **** knows what their remit is in all this. Little must just be here to make the fans happy that we've got a 'football man'.

Has Round had any say as the technical director? Or did he not get any input until after Sept 1st? And if not, why did it take so long for him to be appointed?

That we spent money, being the biggest and, possibly, one of the richest clubs in the Championship doesn't really mean a lot - attracting players is easy. 

He's done the bare minimum for me; we're still a shambles, and we're not going in the right direction. 

For all his faults and I was no fan of Doug Ellis, he did not fanny around looking at out of work managers, he went after his number one target and those were managers in work. For so long we have pussy footed about, identify who you want, sweet talk them into coming and go get your man. Show us your intent Dr X, bring us a manager who knows what he is doing.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

International break till our next match to find another manager do it now

Agreed

any one of

rowett

big sam

hughton

and reluctantly Bruce as even he could improve this sack of shit that di Matteo has made us

Let's see how truly ambitious you are DR X or was it just talk to appease the fans and get them to like you. 

We need action-now ! Pay whatever it's going to take to get a manager in to sort this shit storm out before it is too late. 

Though I can't see who will be able too given our centre midfield options consist of Jedinak Westwood & Gardener. So weak it's unbelievable. 

I'm starting to get alot of Clown Krulak vibes from the Dr

Says a lot of stuff on twatter and to the fans which isn't backed up on the football pitch the main reason of this is because of the manager

Time for him to prove he's not a load of hot air and address the problem at hand and get rid of RDM enough is enough

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snowychap said:

What on earth did he say in that video?

Don't worry lads lose on Saturday and I'll get you a new manager, just show me you want to keep him

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Agreed

any one of

rowett

big sam

hughton

and reluctantly Bruce as even he could improve this sack of shit that di Matteo has made us

1 is the current manager of the shits, 2 have managed the shits and the other is a crook......erm, no thanks

Edited by imavillan

Â