Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

They've recently allowed 140 characters plus a picture (used to have to allow for a pic within the limit which took up around 22 characters) so guess that'll be it for now.

If Tony wanted to post longer messages I'm sure he'd just get a website up to link to.

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

the twitter thing was bullshit and always going to backfire. was bad enough the general on here trying to fit in with fans but twitter is worse

at least Nicky Keye is still employed which is a positive

How has it backfired?

28 minutes ago, Richard said:

His latest tweet, or better fan post to give it its correct description, is utter nonsense 

Only because you disagree. What's the big deal with that? Haven't you learned to do that amicably yet? Can't you take free advice on board without having a whinge about it?

At the end of the day, I lost patience with RDM myself on Tuesday night, but I appreciate hearing an alternative opinion. 

Basically, get over yourself. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Only because you disagree. What's the big deal with that? Haven't you learned to do that amicably yet? Can't you take free advice on board without having a whinge about it?

At the end of the day, I lost patience with RDM myself on Tuesday night, but I appreciate hearing an alternative opinion. 

Basically, get over yourself. 

Suggest you re read your post dave and look for the contradictions in it, especially the amicably bit

23 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Which one...

Or...

?

Which one is the latest ? 

Basically it's rubbish anyway as a true friend is one who will criticise you when things aren't right not one who supports regardless and for him to suggest that supporters are only true friends if they support the present is garbage 

Â