Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

3 wins in 2016.

Madness I know.

Wasn't aware they'd been so poor of late, but still he's done a good job to have them where they are.

Plus the small matter of an FA Cup semi final.

• Like 2

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Wasn't aware they'd been so poor of late, but still he's done a good job to have them where they are.

Plus the small matter of an FA Cup semi final.

Yep. it's crazy.

Watford's second half of the season is relegation form.  I suppose the chairman is thinking that if that keeps up and they go into next season like that they'll be going down.  I know form doesn't work like that, but I suspect chairmen's minds do.  Similar to why Pardew was coming under fire recently until they picked up some form.  'What have you done for me lately?' basically.

• Like 2

I think we're going to have a Lerner, O'Neil moment in the sunmer with a new owner and David Moyes.

I do recall watching one of the Villa YouTube channel's "players arriving" videos. As the Watford players walked through the corridors past the pictures of our glorious history on the wall, only Flores stopped to have a look at them. In fact he spent a bit of time taking them in. 

Ergo he's impressed by our club and will definitely want the job! ;)

Haven't even given Flores or Martinez a second thought, in the main because I thought they were both pretty secure in their current roles.   I would have been happy with Dyche, Moyes or Pearson, but if either of Flores or Martinez lost their jobs, you would have to consider either of them surely. 

It's a bit weird that moyes has suddenly come out with the waiting to decide line. Does make you wonder if he is waiting for something to happen somewhere........ Here?

It's a bit weird that moyes has suddenly come out with the waiting to decide line. Does make you wonder if he is waiting for something to happen somewhere........ Here?

I wondered if he might be waiting to see how Everton do for the rest of the season, knowing that if Martinez does crap, they would probably take him back there.

Interesting stat for those that feel Tony Pulis would be a good option. Read in the match report from tonight that West Brom have had 92 shots on target this season, the worst in the league and YES that is worse than us! 

BBC match report: 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35733432

From a random stats site:

http://www.footcharts.co.uk/index.cfm?task=basics_shotsontarget

If they can't even get more shots on target than us they must be doing something very, very wrong! Also they have had less shots generally too (just select the tab - I am not doing another link for that!). Does suggest the concerns that Baggie fans have about their team and Pulis have some merit to them.

2 hours ago, Danwichmann said:

If we've got largely the same players next year as we have this season, our players deserve a manager along the lines of Kim Jong-Il.

Don't his teams normally win about 76-0?  Apart from the national side, obviously.