Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

49 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I hope they don't I love the villa wolves piss up with my mates

Same here only to be interrupted by 90 minutes of football.  Briar rose to the Lord clifden to the Olde white Rose in bilston to the great Western. Repeat on way home except for the Briar rose.  This time remember to not send highly insulting text messages to your mother in law as she is next to your wolves supporting mate in your phone :blush:

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Can't remove the quote...

but fixtures for next season have apparently been leaked. There's a full document floating about. 

Villa fixtures look like this - 

image.jpg

Blimey, that's hit home pretty hard. Huddersfield Town... Brentford... We're up sh*t creek, let's hope Roberto's got us a paddle or two.

I doubt these fixtures are real, no way would the FA want these fixtures revealed two weeks before sky get the announcement. I will assume if in some way these fixtures were real, they would now be changed. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I doubt these fixtures are real, no way would the FA want these fixtures revealed two weeks before sky get the announcement. I will assume if in some way these fixtures were real, they would now be changed. 

There's usually a blag set of fixtures floating around at the beginning of each season.

I totally expect us to play Newcastle with 3-4 games to go as it will be seen as a title winning/promotion game.

I also expect we'll get a nearby team for Boxing Day and New Years (but neither Wolves or sha)

6 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

There's usually a blag set of fixtures floating around at the beginning of each season.

I totally expect us to play Newcastle with 3-4 games to go as it will be seen as a title winning/promotion game.

I also expect we'll get a nearby team for Boxing Day and New Years (but neither Wolves or sha)

yeah I agree mate, i dont think these fixtures are real so i wont pay too much attention to them until we get proper confirmation in few weeks 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rodders said:

living in cardiff, waiting until the last game of the season to finally catch a villa game after long time out seems a bit bloody typical. :P

Chance to see us crowned champions though!

• Like 1