Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

I dont understand why people would want Bruce as manager

1. he is a crap manager

2. he is a main reason Sunderland are in the crap situation they are now by signing crap like Brown. O'Shea, Cattermole, Larsson to long contracts

3. he will more than likely keep the experienced players like Lescott, Gabby and Richards because every club he has been at he has similar standard players e.g. O'Shea, Heskey, Bramble

4. he keeps signing his shit son

• Like 2

2 hours ago, midian said:

Hopefully with Celtic after a manager it will push us forward to get Moyes in

If anything it means we probably WON'T get Moyes unless we get him signed up quickly.

Celtic are hardly going to wait til Deila leaves before looking for his replacement. Chances are they've already been in contact.

Us on the other hand... Tick tock

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont understand why people would want Bruce as manager

1. he is a crap manager

2. he is a main reason Sunderland are in the crap situation they are now by signing crap like Brown. O'Shea, Cattermole, Larsson to long contracts

3. he will more than likely keep the experienced players like Lescott, Gabby and Richards because every club he has been at he has similar standard players e.g. O'Shea, Heskey, Bramble

4. he keeps signing his shit son

And yet I'd still rather have him than Nigel Pearson.

• Like 3

Part of me thinks, the club is in such disarray, we won't find a manager until the cusp of pre-season and use the tissue-thin sale story to hide behind.

We are a laughing stock and only seem to make things worse each day

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GarryBarry said:

Moyes has got the Celtic job. Gutted.  

Not sure how quickly it will be announced but if true we have missed a chance of a cracking manager

Makes sense for him.

Perfect place to rebuild his name and confidence in a place you are 100% guarantied to win the title

Moyes did OK at Everton, his career since has been nothing but average, he's won one cup , the community shield and finished top of league 2 with Preston .

We need a young hungry manager who can transfer his enthusiasm to a new set of players . Not a manager who has failed in his last two jobs and is now seeking his last payout, a bit like a few players we have that contributed to our present  down fall. UTV 

Edited by tinker

10 minutes ago, sne said:

Makes sense for him.

Perfect place to rebuild his name and confidence in a place you are 100% guarantied to win the title

Rangers say Hello .. Well they would but they are too busy celebrating the weekends victory over Celtic 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, tinker said:

Moyes did OK at Everton, his career since has been nothing but average, he's won one cup , the community shield and finished top of league 2 with Preston .

We need a young hungry manager who can transfer his enthusiasm to a new set of players . Not a manager who has failed in his last two jobs and is now seeking his last payout, a bit like a few players we have that contributed to our present  down fall. UTV 

he's 52, not even close to a last pay day. As a football manager he could be at another, what, 6 clubs yet?

Edit: also got paid off £5m from Man Utd and soon after took the Sociedad job. He loves football and likes a challenge. I seriously doubt he is at all motivated by money.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1