Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

Makes no sense to me unless a sale isn't as close as being described. What on earth could he expect to achieve under the current circumstances and instability

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If we get a takeover, and a mega ambitious "plan", I'm curious to know what managers we could attract for our "project". Thoughts?

Moyes the stand out for me.

Not too many would want to drop to the championship I would imagine but I think Moyes could be persuaded under the right ownership and ambition (in my opinion) it would also work for him to rebuild his own image.

Now with Bernstein gone hopefully it would mean they won't necessarily limit themselves only to tried & trusted experienced blah blah and widen the search potentially. I'm guessing if it is a rich owner then Rogders & Moyes will be interested, not advocating them especially btw. If the 0.1% chance it is Ellison then surely Mourinho ;) But all joking aside if it is someone with serious wealth I can imagine a lot of high profile managers would be interested. Capello etc looking for a last big pay cheque. (Just using him as an example) 

I'm not sure I'd risk giving dithering Dave a fat wad of $$ plus FFP means we couldn't afford to make mistakes. It's a tricky one for sure. 

Edited by thabucks

53 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Now with Bernstein gone hopefully it would mean they won't necessarily limit themselves only to tried & trusted experienced blah blah and widen the search potentially. I'm guessing if it is a rich owner then Rogders & Moyes will be interested, not advocating them especially btw. If the 0.1% chance it is Ellison then surely Mourinho ;) But all joking aside if it is someone with serious wealth I can imagine a lot of high profile managers would be interested. Capello etc looking for a last big pay cheque. (Just using him as an example) 

I'm not sure I'd risk giving dithering Dave a fat wad of $$ plus FFP means we couldn't afford to make mistakes. It's a tricky one for sure. 

Rogders is coming back to Swansea that's pretty well certain.