Adama Traore

mwj

Last season I said that he's only really had one good season in his career and for all we know he could be a one season wonder, last season is still looking like his one good season, of his five premier league goals four of them came last season, and of his thirteen premier league assists nine came last season, with the exception of last season, he's never scored more than one premier league goal or provided more than two assists, or even provided more than two goals or assists combined in one campaign.

Edited by useless

• 10 months later...
2 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Did Xia chop in the sell back clause already? 

We had that when Boro sold him to Wolves. £4 million I think. I remember the Wolves lot weren’t too happy that they’d helped us out in keeping the lights on at Villa Park.

35 minutes ago, maxjackle said:

Odd transfer that, he's clearly not good enough for Barcelona. Someone in their transfer team has been watching a lot of YouTube highlight videos with banging dance music tracks.

Basket case of a club. Nothing more to say. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah we're talking about the club that signed that Danish guy with an English name. They go for pretty random players sometimes. 

6 foot 6 Luuk De Jong as well. Maybe the plan is for Traore to overhit crosses for De Jong head. 

Burnleylona

cant believe Barca have gone for him.

How have Barca gone from tika taka football, to muscle man road runner without a footballing brain?

weird, the barca fans are gonna be shocked when they see him going "meep meep" in a straight line and then not being able to pass the ball in a straight line.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Heading back to Barca. Very frustrating player, but I think he'll surprise quite a few people.

He’ll be the same he’s been everywhere. Very exciting with no end product. 

He’ll be sold again in 2-3 seasons

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah we're talking about the club that signed that Danish guy with an English name. They go for pretty random players sometimes. 

There was something odd about that transfer.  Possibly an injury crisis and they got special allowance (lol of course) to sign someone, but they had to be already registered to play in La Liga or something. Ended up going for Braithwaite. 

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

There was something odd about that transfer.  Possibly an injury crisis and they got special allowance (lol of course) to sign someone, but they had to be already registered to play in La Liga or something. Ended up going for Braithwaite. 

They were only allowed sign a striker from La Liga or 2nd division as I think Suarez was injured and was out of the transfer window.

Sadly Leganes were not allowed sign a replacement and got relegated

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Â