Adama Traore

mwj

45 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They were only allowed sign a striker from La Liga or 2nd division as I think Suarez was injured and was out of the transfer window.

Sadly Leganes were not allowed sign a replacement and got relegated

Almost makes you feel bad for complaining when Man U keep getting dodgy penalties against us. 
I remember reading about this, it was disgraceful example of big team bias. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

So apparently the option to buy in the loan deal is optional. Why would Wolves do that? Are they broke or something? 

Yeh it's a bit odd but only a 6 month loan I guess. Barce must be paying a sizeable loan fee to make it work. 

I used to be in absolute awe of Barcelona and what they represented on and off the pitch. Witnessing what is going on there at the moment is just absurd to me. 

That tweet about the Boro 2018 reunion with Adama and Braithwaite is hilarious, but it’ has also made me realise they cannot actually be trying to run a succesful football club anymore. Surely someone at the Camp Nou is orchestrating the most elaborate prank in history? 

Edited by El Zen

I bet when he left he thought he’d have to improve a lot to ever be re-signed. As it turned out he didn’t need to improve, Barcelona would keep lowering their standards until he appeared in their cross hairs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I bet when he left he thought he’d have to improve a lot to ever be re-signed. As it turned out he didn’t need to improve, Barcelona would keep lowering their standards until he appeared in their cross hairs.

Reminds me of this bit from Norm hosting SNL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, El Zen said:

I used to be in absolute awe of Barcelona and what they represented on and off the pitch. Witnessing what is going on there at the moment is just absurd to me. 

That tweet about the Boro 2018 reunion with Adama and Braithwaite is hilarious, but it’ has also made me realise they cannot actually be trying to run a succesful football club anymore. Surely someone at the Camp Nou is orchestrating the most elaborate prank in history? 

They’ve fielded a young team this year,  for a team in debt that was the way to go but they just keep on spending 

7 hours ago, El Zen said:

Ten years ago they had probably the best club team in history. The decline had been so terrible but it couldn't happen to a nicer more arrogant team and fanbase 

21 hours ago, Jono62 said:

Stinks that Barca can still buy players.

I find it weird that players like Pique were out under huge pressure to slash their agreed wages, then they blow £50m on Torres plus other players like Adama. 

• 2 years later...

Everytime we play this guy I dread it certain he'll punish us. But he's just so bad he never ever does..... Even when through on goal. 

How's he still got a PL Career? Should be in Turkey or Middle East by now surely? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Everytime we play this guy I dread it certain he'll punish us. But he's just so bad he never ever does..... Even when through on goal. 

How's he still got a PL Career? Should be in Turkey or Middle East by now surely? 

Pace, he has made a career on his pace. Trezeguet or Anwar are better players technically

Apparently has 10 goals and 15 assist in 200 Premier League games. Bailey has similar numbers and played 125 fewer games and was off form for about a season

Â