Adama Traore

mwj

15 hours ago, omariqy said:

Again I am sure that's right and again your entitled to your opinion. I advise at least 18 different footballers, 7 CEO/Chairmen of PL football clubs and have close links to the 2 biggest football agencies in world football. The majority of which have mentioned him when we've talked football as being one of a kind and a footballer that could play for any team. I also have Wolves mates and they all love him and talk about how hard he works for the team. 

Wait. I declare you our new official ITK. I expect cryptic clues in all transfer rumour threads from now on. 

Adama is quality and I think most teams in this league would want him in their squad. 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Barca have 0 money, literally 0, couldn't bring in depay 

They also have fati on the left, Trincao, pedri and still dembele

The agent / journo cooking that up should be embarrassed 

He was interviewed by the Spanish media about it, was one of the Catalan newspapers

46 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Barca have 0 money, literally 0, couldn't bring in depay 

They also have fati on the left, Trincao, pedri and still dembele

The agent / journo cooking that up should be embarrassed 

Probably Guillem 'bullshit' Balague

I'm still waiting for Suarez to join Juve! 

• Like 1

As for Traore, one Mendes client has made the move from Barcelona to Wolves. Wouldnt be 100 percent surprised if he could engineer it especially with La Liga not sanctioning some Barcelona transfers 

I’m still not sold on Traore tbh. 
He looks very different which grabs attention but doesn’t generate many goals or assists really. It’s certainly not comparable to the hype.

5 goals and 10 assists in his last 70 premier league appearances. 0 of either so far this season.

He looks like a WWE wrestler now. Compare him now to the size he was when he was with us. He's twice as wide! I'm surprised he hasn't lost any of his pace. 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

He looks very different which grabs attention but doesn’t generate many goals or assists really. It’s certainly not comparable to the hype.

5 goals and 10 assists in his last 70 premier league appearances. 0 of either so far this season.

Goals and assists when compared with take ons, dribbles and successful defenders beat stats etc look even worse

Can skip round any full back in world football but his decision making and then passing ability is nothing special, certainly not top table 

• 2 weeks later...

He's still the same player we had years ago. Capable of a couple of moments of brilliance every season. He's lazy and gives in far to easily. If I was wolves and someone offered anything over £40m I would snap their hands off. 

• Like 2

On 11/10/2020 at 12:39, Genie said:

Hasn't looked as good this season. Just don't like his shape now. Not a footballers shape. 

On 11/10/2020 at 12:33, KenjiOgiwara said:

Dem... sometimes reading your posts I'm thinking your middle name is Schrödinger. 

Has or hasn't? I'm intrigued! Right now Traore is both excellent and poor!!

Well, as such you wouldn't have an answer until Traoré was observed.  But the bollocks am I watching any more Wolves than I have to, so I guess I'll never know.

On 11/10/2020 at 12:39, Genie said:

He's just nowhere near as good as people think he is. Simple as that really.

Again he's barely getting into the Wolves team, but people think he's good enough for an elite team? Nah not for me. 

he's a very exciting player. But he just isn't actually that good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's just nowhere near as good as people think he is. Simple as that really.

Again he's barely getting into the Wolves team, but people think he's good enough for an elite team? Nah not for me. 

he's a very exciting player. But he just isn't actually that good.

He is a YouTube player, looks exciting for 2 minutes in a game but thats it. Liverpool rumours were bizarre, Klopp would have dragged him off after 5 minutes and never played him again 😂

• Like 2

Â