Adama Traore

mwj

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How's he still got a PL Career? Should be in Turkey or Middle East by now surely? 

People see his size and pace and think he should be good but when you actually watch him he's awful. Never been any good, anywhere, ever. Probably not even good enough for the championship. 

19 hours ago, villa89 said:

People see his size and pace and think he should be good but when you actually watch him he's awful. Never been any good, anywhere, ever. Probably not even good enough for the championship. 

He did well at Wolves didn’t he?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

No, 4 goals and 9 assists one season was the best he's ever managed. I have no idea how he ended up at Barcelona. He was never any use at any club he's been at. A myth of a footballer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

No, he had a crazy good successful take on or beating his man or dribble stat or something like that, one of the best in the league, he lead the league in certain stats but that then makes his G/A stats look even worse 

He beats his man for fun then shanks his cross, rinse and repeat

He still can't play on the shoulder either which is ridiculous 

On 20/02/2024 at 20:08, villa89 said:

7 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

7 hours ago, villa89 said:

No, 4 goals and 9 assists one season was the best he's ever managed. I have no idea how he ended up at Barcelona. He was never any use at any club he's been at. A myth of a footballer.

He was actually decent at one club. Quite amusingly, it remains the case several years later that the only manager to ever really get a tune out of him was  . . . Tony Pulis. 

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

He was actually decent at one club. Quite amusingly, it remains the case several years later that the only manager to ever really get a tune out of him was  . . . Tony Pulis. 

Pulis used to switch him to the same wing as the technical area to micro manage him 😂

• Like 2

I just remember that you tube compilation before we bought him....dont think ill ever get more excited!

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I just remember that you tube compilation before we bought him....dont think ill ever get more excited!

On 04/08/2015 at 15:07, Stevo985 said:

tumblr_inline_nn4m1vK2jQ1t9dj7o_500.gif

• Haha 1

On 20/02/2024 at 20:08, villa89 said:

I kind of feel for him because he’s unbelievably good at part of the game and unbelievably bad at another equally important part of the game. It’s a very rare combination that I’m not sure I’ve seen in another player ever.

Increasingly looking like he chose the wrong sport. Feel like he’d have been a hell of a rugby player. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I kind of feel for him because he’s unbelievably good at part of the game and unbelievably bad at another equally important part of the game. It’s a very rare combination that I’m not sure I’ve seen in another player ever.

Increasingly looking like he chose the wrong sport. Feel like he’d have been a hell of a rugby player. 

Could still turn out a cracking Darter 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, villaglint said:

Tonev was unbelievably good at taking corners with either foot, not much good at anything else.

Honestly his video before we signed him is still the best I have seen. Couldn't believe what I was watching. I thought we had a generational talent on our hands.

And I remember his debut, came on against Palace and just completely destroyed their fullback (Souare was it?), thinking okay yeah he's going to be ridiculous.

45 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Honestly his video before we signed him is still the best I have seen. Couldn't believe what I was watching. I thought we had a generational talent on our hands.

And I remember his debut, came on against Palace and just completely destroyed their fullback (Souare was it?), thinking okay yeah he's going to be ridiculous.

Bit of a shame really. Physically a beast but lacks a footballing brain.

49 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah he forced an own goal I think in a 2-1 defeat shortly after coming on as sub.

Definitely was not a sign of things to come, well, other than the result at that time.

Â