Adama Traore

mwj

I presume the club know for certain that he is off otherwise why hold back in breaking the appearance threshold.  It would get broken next season if he's around. If they knew he was probably staying I would think they would want a better look at him in the first team 

Gabriel Marcotti has previously said that Stoke offered him the same terms but he chose us as soon as he saw Villa Park. There's no way Stoke would have offered any player those terms (the seem to be quite well run after all).

2 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

Gabriel Marcotti has previously said that Stoke offered him the same terms but he chose us as soon as he saw Villa Park. There's no way Stoke would have offered any player those terms (the seem to be quite well run after all).

They would have, they can afford those wages. They make a profit and they will have extra revenue next season too

7 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

:crylaugh:

Astonishing isn't it. I would love to hear an ITK legitimate reason he didn't play over that shower of scat.

His agent was pimping around last summer and no doubt will be this, he'll probably even end up with a better deal if Premier League teams come in. 

Edited by Holtern8

had we utilised him more this season and the club not been so tight, we probably would of not only benefited more (maybe more goals from assists?) but we would be in better stead to keep him next season which we so desperately need, hes the type of player we need to rebuild the team around.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

had we utilised him more this season and the club not been so tight, we probably would of not only benefited more (maybe more goals from assists?) but we would be in better stead to keep him next season which we so desperately need, hes the type of player we need to rebuild the team around.

Hopefully it's not too late, and new owners, management team can convince him. he is still young!

I think Sherwood would have used him more as the season went on.

The others were trying to not get hammered every game, which is why we have not seen anything of him or Grealish. They would rather play Sinclair, Richardson etc and limit the losses 2-0/3-0. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I think Sherwood would have used him more as the season went on.

The others were trying to not get hammered every game, which is why we have not seen anything of him or Grealish. They would rather play Sinclair, Richardson etc and limit the losses 2-0/3-0. 

I'm not sure about that.  By the time Sherwood finally got put out of his misery, none of the forgeign signings were left in the team.  Even Amavi had been dropped for Richardson and Ayew hadn't even had a look in.  I'm not sure Adama would have played much more, although Sherwood wasn't far off picking players out of a hat randomly so by law of averages he'd have got the odd game.

20 hours ago, sne said:

Of all the stuff going on/wrong at the club this season, why he wasn't given more opportunities is among the strangest.

That consecutive managers choose Bacuna, Richardson, Sinclair and Gabby before him is mind boggling to me.

This above is just a highlight video so it doesn't tell the whole story, but at least he has some highlights.

Bacuna, Richardson or Gabby couldn't even fill a 15 sec Instagram video with their highlights from the season.

Our managerial choices really has been gash.

That is basically the season review highlight dvd right there

• Like 1

Â