Adama Traore

mwj

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

It pisses me off.

Not one of our managers has identified that sometimes.. just sometimes attack is maybe the best form of defence.  Someone who can stretch the opposition, someone who can make the opposition think "we won't commit as many players forward for this corner, because of him".

Idiots.

We've got gabby;)

It pisses me off.

Not one of our managers has identified that sometimes.. just sometimes attack is maybe the best form of defence.  Someone who can stretch the opposition, someone who can make the opposition think "we won't commit as many players forward for this corner, because of him".

Idiots.

Was watching the derby match yesterday and saw how Weimann was stretching their defence with his forward runs which is something we definitely lack right now.

When you look at that video you are right it beggars belief he didn't play every time he was fit.

Does anyone think we would have had LESS points if he had ?

As has rightly been said, those (all too few) clips are more than the rest of our entire Team could put in a video.  I don't care if there was not always an end product or if he could fail to defend - both of those criticisms are true of those who did play.

Well in that photo of Tony in the dressing room the far far right shirt begins with an A and is number 20 something; could be a sign that Adama is remaining at the club and is joining the board ;)

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

We may finally get to see him play - we are gonna rip up the championship!

Hahah, loving the positivity, but we are a loooong way from ripping up the Championship. When we get a new GK, back four, midfield and forward line (and manager) I hope i might feel a return of confidence.

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

Well in that photo of Tony in the dressing room the far far right shirt begins with an A and is number 20 something; could be a sign that Adama is remaining at the club and is joining the board ;)

He probably old enough, hes definitely not 19

So if we have money and Adama does have such potential, do you think we will keep hold of him now?

I hope so, in the few glimpses we actually got to see of him last season, he looked like he could create something out of nothing

Â