Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Hopefully we poisson him against the idea of signing for any other clubs.

By the way poisson is the French for fish. I was expecting one of those gold star(fishes) for that one.

It is? Man, it's a good job you told us all or none of us would have given you a like.

Hopefully we poisson him against the idea of signing for any other clubs.

By the way poisson is the French for fish. I was expecting one of those gold star(fishes) for that one.

It is? Man, it's a good job you told us all or none of us would have given you a like.

That's pacifically why I mentioned it.

• Like 1

Just been reading around some Nice forums. The idea there seems to be the same as on here. Seems we've bid £9M (€12M) and triple his salary but he prefers a move to Lyon...

Which usually means he'll go to Lyon.

They won't necessarily have to match our bid if the player is hell-bent on Lyon and refuses to come to us.  It has happened in the past.  Obviously Nice would rather Lyon match us, but if Nice need the money and the player will only go to one club then that's what will happen.  Let's hope he will come here at a push.

Seems to me we are the third option.

1.  Go to Lyon and play in the Chumpions League

2.  Stay at Nice and live out a pleasant lifestyle until another CL team come calling

3.  Come to leafy Birmingham to fight out a mid-table battle

It cod happen but I think file it under Belhanda, Sneijder and Coutinho.

The danger is if he digs his heels in will Nice accept Lyon's lower price?

Possibly, all about who blinks first really. Lyon may give up and move on, the player could get fed up of waiting on them as could we with him.

Just been reading around some Nice forums. The idea there seems to be the same as on here. Seems we've bid £9M (€12M) and triple his salary but he prefers a move to Lyon...

Which forum was the nicest?

• Like 4

Â