Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

yeah, tried to be a little fair. I suppose I could've chosen this one instead for more effect ;) :

28uskrb.jpg

With an image like that......we are more likely to attract Joey Barton

• Like 1

Seems to me we are the third option.

1.  Go to Lyon and play in the Chumpions League

2.  Stay at Nice and live out a pleasant lifestyle until another CL team come calling

3.  Come to leafy Birmingham to fight out a mid-table battle

It cod happen but I think file it under Belhanda, Sneijder and Coutinho.

Your optimistic aren't you pal?  You been out in the sun today?  ;)

Think this deal will actually happen myself though im as far as ITK as anybody

Well stay out of it then and keep your miniscule non-in-the-know thoughts to yourself you minion

I just wanted to sound important  :blush:

• Like 1

Think this deal will actually happen myself though im as far as ITK as anybody

Well stay out of it then and keep your miniscule non-in-the-know thoughts to yourself you minion

I just wanted to sound important  :blush:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those  should do you for the rest of the window  :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For good luck.

Some fans screaming out money grabbing bastard to Delph, but don't have a problem with us offering 3x this guys wages to join us. Love football fans

has this guy said he is loyal to his current club and proving there is loyalty?
I take your point, however I think Delph will genuinely think he can be a regular at City due to the ego of being an England international rather than money. If this fella joins though it is 90% due to money, not that I will care.

As I understand, no serious interest from Arsenal. They were linked maybe a few months back so they are mentioned in the articles on that basis. The issue has always been Lyon and the player's oreference for them.

Love it when people think they are ITK based on what they read on twitter [emoji2]

Not sure if that was aimed at me but I was talking about the actual news reports.

Â