Micah Richards

Demitri_C

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Was Mile joking or being serious when he said this?!

Start video at exactly 2 minutes. Funnily enough Chester named pretty much the same people first and last to training in his video too.

I think it's nuts for the club to openly publish this on YouTube, for any prospective buyers to see, but maybe it's common knowledge in football and it's just about letting the fans know who the lazy ones are 

Very disappointing....I assume he commutes from Cheshire but yeah if I had to name the most professional players at the club from top to bottom then likes of Jedinak and Chester would be right at the top of the list and bottom with Gabby would be Richards.

There is no need to play him again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

Start video at exactly 2 minutes. Funnily enough Chester named pretty much the same people first and last to training in his video too.

I think it's nuts for the club to openly publish this on YouTube, for any prospective buyers to see, but maybe it's common knowledge in football and it's just about letting the fans know who the lazy ones are 

It's a misleading video though... says Gards is also late but is the hardest trainer.

I agree that Richards shouldn't play, but basing it on the video is pointless

• 1 month later...

Still think he'd actually do a job upfront. He always scores a few from the back. He could hold up the ball and wouldn't go missing from defence. Obviously I want him gone, but can't see anyone taking him.

16 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Still think he'd actually do a job upfront. He always scores a few from the back. He could hold up the ball and wouldn't go missing from defence. Obviously I want him gone, but can't see anyone taking him.

This involves controlling the ball. Can't see Micah mastering this skill at this stage of his career.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Hornso said:

Another 2 seasons :blush:

Really? I thought it was only one more year. Imagine paying this spoofer 60K a week for three whole seasons in the championship. What a mess the club is in.

50 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Really? I thought it was only one more year. Imagine paying this spoofer 60K a week for three whole seasons in the championship. What a mess the club is in.

As of now, yes. Sorting it out will take time so unfortunately we will have to live in the aftermath of general fudgery a little longer :(

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

We need to get rid of him.

Even if it means banning him from the training ground and still paying all his wages. That's how damaging he is.

If the stories are to be believed he's actually a good influence around the squad, trains hard, popular lad, so there's no need to "bomb squad" him. The problem is that he can't play football at anywhere near the level required.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

We need to get rid of him.

Even if it means banning him from the training ground and still paying all his wages. That's how damaging he is.

Actually by any account that I've ever heard, he's supposed to be good fun around the place, so while we think he's no value on the pitch, he's not damaging to the squad.

EDIT : Softening of initial language ;)

• Like 1

Â