Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Oh Jesus Christ. Just realised this clown still has another 2 years left sucking the lifeblood out of our club. 

Yet another utter horror of a signing, will be on enormous wages as we had him on a free. It's so easy to see how we got into this terminal decline just splashing wages about like they are going out of fashion on washed up awful player after player after player. Lerner really was a man with a brain the size of a dried pea.

The last time I saw him in a shirt he looked such a overbuilt guy so I wasnt sure it was muscle or just body mass. He didnt move like an athelete, and somehow he didnt have any kind of of aura about him suggesting he felt at home on a football pitch.

That he can even be described as a footballer I'll never know

• Like 3

At the time I thought it was a decent signing. Guy in his 20s, already with England caps and part of a succesful side at City. It was a chance for him to rebuild his career and he had a decent game on his debut. However since then it has been a massive disappointment and he looks finished as a professional footballer before his 30th birthday.

• Like 2

Having seen the latest YouTube clip from avfc doing university challenge on Birmingham, it appears we're paying Richards 60k a week to muck around and have a laugh.... 

He needs to leave, pronto. 

• Like 2

On 5/8/2017 at 14:50, Demitri_C said:

Please Sunderland take this oaf from us 

Middlesborough seem to do this job for us.:)

we have had our unfair share of free loaders.

Edited by TRO

He should never have tried to make himself into a centerback. He was always a right back. Even the few times he played right back for us, he at least looked competent, but at center back, he is godawful. 

I thought having Lescott as his partner might have caused him to look so poor, but even in the championship he looked so bad. 

• Like 1

Luton away was the final nail in the coffin for me, he started brightly then went to complete shit! Against Luton, Luton Town. It makes me wonder what his actual level is nowadays? Telford united? Solihull Moors? Billy Smarts Circus?! 

10 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Luton away was the final nail in the coffin for me, he started brightly then went to complete shit! Against Luton, Luton Town. It makes me wonder what his actual level is nowadays? Telford united? Solihull Moors? Billy Smarts Circus?! 

Bit harsh on Telford...

31 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

He should never have tried to make himself into a centerback. He was always a right back. Even the few times he played right back for us, he at least looked competent, but at center back, he is godawful. 

I thought having Lescott as his partner might have caused him to look so poor, but even in the championship he looked so bad. 

Bit harsh on Lescott

as shit as he was, lescott at least scored a few

16 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Having seen the latest YouTube clip from avfc doing university challenge on Birmingham, it appears we're paying Richards 60k a week to muck around and have a laugh.... 

No wonder he's so popular, if I were paid £60k a week to not have the stress of having to do my actual job I'd be buzzing everyday too. 

• Like 4

On 6/2/2017 at 02:53, theboyangel said:

I know he is a dud but in fairness its end of season. what should he be doing?

45 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I know he is a dud but in fairness its end of season. what should he be doing?

That does not excuse his lack of effort to do what he's paid handsomely for. 

Its not like he's looked motivated to get back on the pitch over the season is it?

He's more interested in being the class clown (see other players views on him) and we've allowed him to be.

He is a piss take of a player and a drain on our resources. 

On 02/06/2017 at 16:35, It's Your Round said:

To be perfectly honest with you imo he has always been way over hyped - I never got what the fuss was all about when he had a run of games early in his career at City and somehow found himself in the England set - up. In my view he has always been a legend in his own lunchtime and I could not understand the excitement when we signed him as I always knew he 'd get found out.

Â