Micah Richards

Demitri_C

It smacks of desperation from Bruce to rely on Richards to change our fortunes. 

Talk about clutching at straws. 

I honestly feel Bruce hasn't a clue on how to fix the situation he's created and is beginning to pin his hopes on something working (a bit like Timmy did) with a bit of luck 

• Like 2

If Richards plays then I can't even pretend to back Bruce anymore I'm afraid. Ive been kidding myself since the Barnsley game but this is a new low :(.

Edited by Ingram85

24 minutes ago, sne said:

Brace yourselves 

Bildresultat för micah richards gif

:crylaugh:

Fun and jokes aside, it would be hypocritical of me to have a view on this based on how I've been with Gabby.

I used to really rate him, not sure what happened.

He certainly has athleticism though.

3 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

So is Bruce if he brings him back. All a bit desperate this, smacks of running out of ideas.

Of course it is. This is a man who has become manager with no real plan on how to succeed here. He's winging it, and this is a desperate man looking to just try something new in the hope that it works. 

8 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I think its a good move if we can get him fit. We need a leader in the team.

He was captain before and both him and the team were diabolical. Besides being everyone's pal doesn't make a good leader. Even if he was a good leader, and I don't think he is, he is such an incredibly bad footballer he shouldn't be anywhere near the team. 

What worries me the most is that Bruce has said he would play every game if fit!!! If that's the case and he is nearing fitness then why did he just buy Bree? Or is he thinking of replacing Chester or Baker? Surely he's not that far gone? Is he??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

I think its a good move if we can get him fit. We need a leader in the team.

A leader? All he does it flap his arms, moan and blame everyone else.

He is everything I don't want in a footballer. I am trying to remember the game last year where he got taken off  at HT. The opposition broke and Lescott chased back and held up the attacker and Richards is just standing on the half way line as the rebound went in.

The guy is a complete disgrace.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If anyone can explain to me what Micah Richards is doing at 40 seconds I would love to know.

Unbelievable. I've no idea what he was doing and to make it worse Lescott was running in porridge, the bloke gave him 3 yards!

Â