Micah Richards

Demitri_C

He has it all, pace, power, attacking and defensive ability. If we sell him this summer I'll be bloody annoyed! ...But I suppose some times you have to just let players go.

• Like 2

He is the pinnacle of evolution, a king among men.

Bards will sing songs about him that will echo in eternity.

In his likeness a golden effigy, 30 feet high will be erected.

And all shall bask in his glory.

Am I doing it right?

• Like 3

Let's not forget that Micah's an ex England international and former Man City star with boundless talent. The only reason he's not hit form with us because we're Aston Villa. I'm sure with a move to someone like Newcastle or Sheffield Wednesday, he'd soon be back in the England fold. 

Edited by It's Your Round

6 hours ago, Junxs said:

Ah, now i realise why there are a few who are saying we should keep Bruce as manager

I'm in the 'let's give Bruce a chance this season' camp but now I'm actually beginning to doubt that now. I'm starting to believe that Richards should really be running things, his tactical awareness and football nous is outstanding! Quite why nobody has signed him from us yet I don't know. Player. Player coach. Champions league winning manager. 

Bargain really. 

12 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Villa's alternative to Schrödinger's cat. 

Unfortunately I observed his career a couple of seasons ago at which point the wave function collapsed into decayed nucleus state.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Straggler said:

Unfortunately I observed his career a couple of seasons ago at which point the wave function collapsed into decayed nucleus state.

I wish he'd **** collapse into a decayed nucleus state. 

• Like 2

On 5/25/2017 at 09:01, sne said:

He is the pinnacle of evolution, a king among men.

Bards will sing songs about him that will echo in eternity.

In his likeness a golden effigy, 30 feet high will be erected.

And all shall bask in his glory.

Am I doing it right?

Don't be silly, it will be much bigger than that - 30ft will just be the size of the statue's penis!

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1

So this fella.. will probably stay another few years. 

Hes not a great defender. Has pace and strength... can we play him as a defensive midfielder? Probably wouldnt be in the first team.. but give him a ago in the reserves and see how he goes. Needs to go on the Gabby fitness program. 

I really cant see how we will get rid of him.. so is there a way to make him useful to the squad? We have 3 RB's already in the squad. 

1 hour ago, KSV said:

So this fella.. will probably stay another few years. 

Hes not a great defender. Has pace and strength... can we play him as a defensive midfielder? Probably wouldnt be in the first team.. but give him a ago in the reserves and see how he goes. Needs to go on the Gabby fitness program. 

I really cant see how we will get rid of him.. so is there a way to make him useful to the squad? We have 3 RB's already in the squad. 

I applaud your pragmatic approach, but unfortunately you can't polish a turd. 

2 hours ago, sne said:

He's energetic and all over the place, at least for a portion of the game.

Put him in one of the mascot outfits and let him goof around. Sure the kids will love it.

Bildresultat för aston villa mascot

He'd be blowing out of his arse and probably tweaked a muscle by the time he reached the witton lane stand! 

Â