Micah Richards

Demitri_C

8 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

From De La Cruz. Aaron Hughes, Habib Beye,Alan Hutton, all the way through to Micah Richards. It seems I have spent half my life waiting for shit right backs contracts to expire.

I'll never understand how people doing this full back thing always forget this legend!

Image result for didier agathe aston villa

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'll never understand how people doing this full back thing always forget this legend!

Image result for didier agathe aston villa

and if i remember correctly he tripped over the ball seconds after that photo was taken.

• Like 2

When I were a lad i played football and my good mate Nick played rugby. Now Nick played rugby because we were a rugby school and he was a big lump of a lad who liked a bit of the old ultra-violence, but in an organised way.

However, Nick loved football - was obsessed by it. So Nick came down and played football with me for our local team. And he was horrible at it. Big, cumbersome, awkward. but he tried. so . hard. In fact he tried so hard he was made captain of our team - deservedly so.

I always think of Nick when I see Micah play. He just aint a footballer. He is an absolute beast and physical specimen, which are probably the attributes that kept him ahead of his peers through school teams and youth academies. But he just aint a footballer.

And at least my mate Nick tried

• Like 1

I think its time for a few new clauses in player contracts. Not only to get shot of them, but to claim compensation when they are no longer mentally or physically capable of performing to an expected level.

The PFA can take care of them.

I'm pretty sure if they had to hand out 50k+ to Gaby and/or Richards, Gordon (ex-SHA) Taylors already slow and delibate speech would soon grind to a halt.

Edited by Grasshopper
  • Like 1

On 2017-6-8 at 11:36, terrytini said:

I wish people would refrain from posting in this thread unless it's to say he's gone!!

Every time I see it bumped I look in hope only to find he is still here.

Yeah, stop bumping this thread people, it's so annoying. 

• Like 1

Â