Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

Silly boy. That starting spot could have been his to lose at this point. Instead he's got to get ahead of two proven strikers we've signed for a combined £21 million. 

I'm glad he's signed but I'm still not sure he's as good as he thinks he is. 

• Like 1

He's still very young but it will be nice to actually have some sort of attacking threat on the bench for a change. He knows where the net is and would imagine he could quite easily do some damage coming on for the last 20 minutes against some of the defenders in this league.

I guess seeing Green getting games again & Davis getting chances on the bench may have shown him the opportunity is there to get 1st team game time if he works hard

• Like 2

We know the stereotype, but the reality is most agents care about their client's best interests, but the agent RHM had seems like a bit of a predator.

Anyway, I am happy that he is back, and that is all that really matters. I hope he goes on to have a wonderful career with us, and I wish him the best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJ said:

We know the stereotype, but the reality is most agents care about their client's best interests, but the agent RHM had seems like a bit of a predator.

Anyway, I am happy that he is back, and that is all that really matters. I hope he goes on to have a wonderful career with us, and I wish him the best.

Oh here I was thinking at 4am I might get a drunk rant. Disappointed you made such a logical sensible post...

20 hours ago, briny_ear said:

He's 18 FFS and he's taken advice from people he trusts which was probably not the best advice. Looks like now he's got a bit wiser. 

Have you ever been18? It was a long time ago for me but I remember not always getting things right.

Please just cut him some slack peoples.

I have been 18. When I was 18 I wouldn't have not signed a £25k a week contract to kick a football around!

Glad it is all resolved now though but he has lost a month, where he could have made an impression. 

Hope he is as good as SGC says!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

The CMPT thing in his twitter username is driving me mad. What does it stand for? 

As usual, Im sure VT will have fun with this...

I was more worried about the poster's name, "DoubtGin". I mean, FFS, it's Friday night and I just can't sign up to this. :angry:

Â