Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

9 hours ago, mattyvilla said:

Scored again yesterday , would hope he is sticking around , not sure too much can be read into the squad numbers at the minute

Why would you want him sticking around? He simply won't play this season.

Far better he goes out on loan and plays most of the games, it will be far better for him and us!

3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Far better he goes out on loan and plays most of the games, it will be far better for him and us!

Yeah I would definitely agree with that. For way too long have we held on to youngsters over the years when they should be going no out on loan and getting real experience playing against men, not kids in a below par reserve league. 

I seem to remember Gary Cahill going out on loan, Jack Grealish more recently. It's vital in their development. No point in kids being here to play in a reserve league on sit on the bench at best.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nigel said:

I disagree he wouldn't play ,with mccormack close to being out the door a kodjia being out for a while yet I think he would have every chance. He can also play wide where we are very short ,he's by some distance the best of the u23 strikers now.

28 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

I disagree he wouldn't play ,with mccormack close to being out the door a kodjia being out for a while yet I think he would have every chance. He can also play wide where we are very short ,he's by some distance the best of the u23 strikers now.

We will likely loan someone if McCormack leaves.

The truth is he is completely untested so would be a massive gamble in a season we need t be firing on all cylinders.

• 2 weeks later...
Â