Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

34 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think he might be injured, some of these comments are a disgrace to be honest. He's 18 years old and he's been made out to be a villain (in the bad sense). I think he has been hard done by on here, the media often exaggerate

He's been offered the biggest ever contract for an academy graduate and been told he will get his opportunity in the first team if he signs. If he's a revelation, he will no doubt get a better contract soon enough. 

How has he been hard done by?

9 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I agree with you to an extent, have you got a link to these quotes from the manager?

Here

Mate i love your enthusiasm for the youth, i really do, but in this instance it seems that the boy is either acting the billy big bollocks, or he is being poorly advised. 

Steve Bruce has told teenage ace Rushian Hepburn-Murphy he won’t feature again for Aston Villa until he signs a new deal

1 minute ago, Xela said:

He's been offered the biggest ever contract for an academy graduate and been told he will get his opportunity in the first team if he signs. If he's a revelation, he will no doubt get a better contract soon enough. 

How has he been hard done by?

Just by a few fans on here and the media to an extent, thanks for the heads up Xela

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Her

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Here

Mate i love your enthusiasm for the youth, i really do, but in this instance it seems that the boy is either acting the billy big bollocks, or he is being poorly advised. 

e

So it was only in the express&star? Nowhere else? Sensationalism at it's finest

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Mid table championship club have contract turned down by youth player, is hardly going to sell national newspapers is it.

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

No it wasn't only in tne E&S mate, and its not "sensationalism" if you read through it, and google it, you will find direct quote from SB that say he will not play RHM again unless he signs a contract. 

The bloke is acting like dick. I've said i admire your love for the youth players, but i must counter that by saying I'm completely perplexed by your inability to see anything wrong in them. The blole is acting like a fu#kimg cock. Why can't you see that?

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

No it wasn't only in tne E&S mate, and its not "sensationalism" if you read through it, and google it, you will find direct quote from SB that say he will not play RHM again unless he signs a contract. 

The bloke is acting like dick. I've said i admire your love for the youth players, but i must counter that by saying I'm completely perplexed by your inability to see anything wrong in them. The blole is acting like a fu#kimg cock. Why can't you see that?

I saw the direct quote for myself, let's just wait and see, shall we? I will be amazed if he isn't a Villa player by the end of this month

8 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I saw the direct quote for myself, let's just wait and see, shall we? I will be amazed if he isn't a Villa player by the end of this month

Why did you ask if you saw it yourself?

I've got to be honest I'm getting to the stage that i don't give a toss if he signs or not. If Rangers are only team interested he isn't much cop anyway

Just now, av1 said:

Why did you ask if you saw it yourself?

I've got to be honest I'm getting to the stage that i don't give a toss if he signs or not. If Rangers are only team interested he isn't much cop anyway

I just saw the quote, I'm going to watch football on 5 now

• 2 weeks later...

That is good news but, boy - what a missed opportunity the last few weeks.  Now he's behind kodjia and Hogan and looking for a bit of bench time if he's lucky.  Bet he looks at green and thinks he should have fired his agent a while back.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

From what Xia has said seems like he may have wised up.  Changed his agent and agreed a deal. He'll probably be needed as well as we are still light on numbers up front.

This is good news. Curse that agent for putting this kid in that situation. I hope RHM tells other kids to avoid that agent.

With Gabby injured for now, and even if he wasn't injured, RHM should get a place on the bench amd with 18 more games he'll get get plenty of pitch time if he's as good as we all hope. The whole thing may have worked out for the best. Introducing him in a controlled manner, rather than chucking him in out of necessity and saying,"Go on son save our season". No matter how much talent the kid has, he's still just a kid with a lot to learn before he gets to the top. Which he hopefully will and in a Villa shirt. 

Â