Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

I'd give him a deadline to sign or stick him on garding leave tbh, he's had weeks, and he's backtracked on a verbal agreement. I'd tell him to sign within a week, or he can **** off.

I can't believe the balls on the little tosser.

Edited by Davkaus

57 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

[massive post edited]

I don't really get this thread at the moment, people seem to be making comments on what is happening which don't really relate to the reality of the situation................We will see how this pans out I guess.

Great post and hard to argue with any of that Trent.
Thing is with the money thing which is also overlooked is that people seem to expect more from their footballers than any other profession when it comes to contracts. Bosman changed all that in one legal decision. It's unrealistic to expect anything other than the young players searching out the best deal financially.

If he wants to dick Villa around, I think the club should return the favour. Draw up a new contract, only offer much less.

This guy needs to sack his agent, are whoever is advising him.  We've all known since the start of the season that we will be short up front throughout January.  So what does this guy do?  He demands a better contract on Jan 1st!  Play the month out, make some appearances, score and assist some goals.  THEN start talking money. 

Talk about missing an ideal window to prove yourself.  He wont get this opportunity again here.

• Like 1

Well since we have offered him improved terms we should be entitled to some compensation for him regardless.

A situation happened a few years ago with Sone Aluko when he left Aberdeen, he was in limbo as he had no club but nobody would stump up the money for compensation. That would be nice for this little rat. Unless the system has changed since then?

23 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

So what is with this guy?

Is he (atm) better than Gaby? @sir_gary_cahill you're not allowed to give evidence :P

Is he fast?

Can he hold the ball up?

Can he dribble, Head, Shoot?

Can he Score?

from when I've watched him play the answer is No to all of those

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Who was the Billy Big Balls that was the last youth striker that everyone raved about and came and went and is probably not even a footballer now.

Nathan Delfouneso?

3 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

So what is with this guy?

Is he (atm) better than Gaby? @sir_gary_cahill you're not allowed to give evidence :P

Is he fast?

Can he hold the ball up?

Can he dribble, Head, Shoot?

L/R footed or both? (heaven forbid)

Can he Score?

By default alone he's better than Gabby, or even Gaby.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

Nathan Delfouneso?

I had such high hopes.........anyone remember the volley he scored from the edge of the box against some tinpot croatian club in the Europa League?

We lost, 2-1 @ home, should it be of any interest to anyone.

Â