Libor Kozák

samjp26

Not been fit for two years. He was always going to look rusty. Green would have been the better choice with Ayew going into a position he might be interested in.

If he's going to be a success he's going to need to start getting involved. Kozak - another example of the rotten luck we've had.

• Like 1

Rusty and think he was on the bench for the sake of being on the bench. Pretty much had to come on because we couldn't change shape (No CMs on the bench) or go with another option up front. Service 2nd half was pretty awful, regardless.

Really difficult to tell whether he'll ever be able to make an impact.  Obviously he's never been the quickest of players but he's probably not going to get a decent run in the team for us to even see whether he's able to get up to speed.  He has/had (I just can't tell at the moment) the ability to score a lot in this league, but he'd need a consistent run for us to even see if that was still possible after his injuries.  We need to be patient in a lot of ways this season, but I'm not sure we can afford that level of patience when it comes to Libor, which is a shame.

Came on as a sub and got substituted says it all. Looked barely fit enough to last 10 minutes. Not sure if it's possible for him to get fit given his injuries but he was dire today..

Managed to miss a great chance at the back post too.

Edited by villa89

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Humiliating performance. 

Yeah, you almost felt bad for him.

He was so far off the pace it was kinda sad.

I thought he was gonna be further along in his recovery process, apparently he is months away from where he should be.

Loan him out if possible.

• Like 1

To be fair I think the guy can finish and has good instincts in the box however the rest of his game is not anywhere near the standard required. Bambi on ice is so accurate a description. You'd hope it would get better with fitness etc but if we're honest that wasn't that dissimilar a performance to what we've seen in the past. 

He was crap tonight but I think it does need to be remembered he hadn't featured since January. Being brutal though I don't think he is good enough and I think Di Matteo knows that as well. I don't expect to see much more of him in a Villa shirt.

Â