Libor Kozák

samjp26

Whether you've been out for a year or 10 years there is no excuse for those 2 touches he had in the second half when he was running with the ball. 

The saying goes that a good footballer will never lost his touch. Even Paul Merson if you put him on the pitch right now would have done better than that and i'm not even taking the piss. 

Was very poor today think there is a decent player in there somewhere just has had a awful time with injuries he didn't look fit today and his touch was way off has been out for a long time really needs games from somewhere .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

He deserves time. 6 months+ without a game is tough. The fallout for Amavi's embarrassment against Luton wasn't quite the same. But he's Amavi. 

That might be because amavi hasn't been garbage nearly every game he's played for us. 

39 minutes ago, DCJonah said:
2 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

He deserves time. 6 months+ without a game is tough. The fallout for Amavi's embarrassment against Luton wasn't quite the same. But he's Amavi. 

You cannot compare amavi to kozak its like comparing a micra to a ferrari

• Like 1

Unfortunately shows how badly we need to sign an out and out striker. Needs to gain fitness back and the problem is ever since he has been with us has not been fit enough for a decent run in the team. His attitude though is good and that's why he is preferred to Gabby I'm sure.Maybe a loan move to say Walsall/Coventry would do him the world of good though when we sign another striker. Allow him some game time to really assess his value to the team.

16 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Absolutely awful. But why was he brought on in the first place? 

Clearly Ayew should have been moved up top and someone like Green to come on the right hand side.

Hang on, you were saying before the game that you'd like to see him given a chance?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I don't think we've seen enough of these:tumblr_inline_mpg24aYbo01qz4rgp.gif

Gif makes me wonder why do so many of our players fall over?  :detect:

Noticed it yesterday - Grealish, Ayew, Kozak, Rudy (Hutton) - all exceptional at falling over - a lot!

Edited by Gary Thomas

Â