Libor Kozák

samjp26

bad news, can remember him winning the U17 world cup with switzerland and thinking we might have a gem, unfortunately its never looked like happening, got a feeling he'll be in the forgotten footballers thread in 5 years, career similar to olejnik beckons 

I'd say a leg break is quite serious.

Could be.

Could be a minor fracture and he'll be back training in 6 weeks.

I think we're all going a bit over the top here before we know the severity of anything.

My quesiton was more aimed at was BCAB actually asking for the ways in which a goalkeeper could break their leg in training?

There's probably 1000 different ways that could happen.

Edited by Stevo985

The "no more words needed" part of his tweet suggests he's pretty disgusted, or in disbelief with the club, I don't think he'll be here after the summer if he can get out. Similar injury situation to Helenius, not picked up, not looked after well enough by the club, probably doesn't want to hang around anymore.

Edited by skarroki

The "no more words needed" part of his tweet suggests he's pretty disgusted, or in disbelief with the club, I don't think he'll be here after the summer if he can get out. Similar injury situation to Helenius, not picked up, not looked after well enough by the club, probably doesn't want to hang around anymore.

Eh?

Eh? Helenius broke his leg? Must have missed that....

Edited by sexbelowsound

...what

There's conjecture and just jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

Wow.

bad news, can remember him winning the U17 world cup with switzerland and thinking we might have a gem, unfortunately its never looked like happening, got a feeling he'll be in the forgotten footballers thread in 5 years, career similar to olejnik beckons 

He was also in the Swiss Olympic squad in 2012. He's been with us a while but nothing's really seemed to happen for him and I can't even remember him going out on loan anywhere either.

Bad news anyway...I took libor's tweet to mean he injured him in a collision but his English isn't the best so who knows.

LOL wut?

Â