Libor Kozák

samjp26

bad news, can remember him winning the U17 world cup with switzerland and thinking we might have a gem, unfortunately its never looked like happening, got a feeling he'll be in the forgotten footballers thread in 5 years, career similar to olejnik beckons 

He was also in the Swiss Olympic squad in 2012. He's been with us a while but nothing's really seemed to happen for him and I can't even remember him going out on loan anywhere either.

Bad news anyway...I took libor's tweet to mean he injured him in a collision but his English isn't the best so who knows.

He has been on loan at Cambridge and Burton in last few years

Czechlad? Is this some form of Czech humor that we are all missing??

I've been out all day. I have no idea what has even happened.

Don't worry about it pal. All sorted.  :D

So what did happen??

Still, at least Libor has got his thread to the top of the list for a while.

Good excuse to post this again, then.

Kozak3_medium.gif

(I love how that one blond steward pops up all "Hey, where'd he come from?")

Photo from outside the Good Hope Hospital last night, poor Ben :( :(

Clark Strikes again..

2e5v7o6.jpg

Excellent work. I think it might be photoshopped though as one leg is very tanned and the other isn't. Have you got a reliable source for this photograph?

Photo from outside the Good Hope Hospital last night, poor Ben :( :(

Clark Strikes again..

2e5v7o6.jpg

Excellent work. I think it might be photoshopped though as one leg is very tanned and the other isn't. Have you got a reliable source for this photograph?

As can be seen in the previous photograph on the last page, they had to amputate his leg, such was the severity of his break.

Looking at this one, it too looks like a significant compound fracture of his fibia/tibia.  I hope he doesn't have to have this one amputated too.

#preyforseigrist

• Like 1

Â