Libor Kozák

samjp26

do we know for sure if this guys has been told he is staying or to find another club?

im also interested in helenius, we haven't heard from him for a while?

do we know for sure if this guys has been told he is staying or to find another club?

im also interested in helenius, we haven't heard from him for a while?

Helenius last i saw has been told he not wanted by Villa.Will likely be paid off.

I really can't see the logic in getting rid of Kozak unless he really is knackered at this level from the injuries.

We saw enough in 13/14 to suggest he's an awkward customer  who can unsettle defences and chip in with goals so I'd say he'd be a decent option off the bench for us.

As I've said before if we're selling Kozak, Weimann and probably Benteke that is serious upheaval in the forward line which we could probably do without giving other areas like the defence need much more work. Half this forum would sell Gabby aswell so that would be 4 senior strikers leaving.

Better to keep Kozak around and get him right for next season.

I see this guy getting some points for us towards the end of next season he will be slow to start but aslong as he can stay injury free and build up his fitness he will come good no doubt this guy wont be having much of a holiday i can see him putting in the hours before pre season.

I think he's a Sherwood type player - can see him staying for sure.

You'd also think that Gil was a Sherwood type player - look at how that worked out!?!

I hope Libor gets a decent injury free preseason under his belt. He may, by default become our no.1 striker next season.

Kozak is a mystery to me. I think VillaChris said it well, he is somehow weird. He has chipped in a couple goals, but I'm still not convinced, even without his horrible injury.

Kozak is a mystery to me. I think VillaChris said it well, he is somehow weird. He has chipped in a couple goals, but I'm still not convinced, even without his horrible injury.

He's a Zigic type player albeit not one on wages that is practically bankrupting a club.

If you look back Zigic tended to manage 6-8 goals a season for SHA which was nowhere near enough but most of them were crucial winners that earnt them points and of course the first goal in their cup final.

If you get enough crosses in he'll pop up with goals. If you remember the goals he scored v Southampton and Cardiff crosses came in and he got on the end of them. He also anticipated an error against Stoke and got on the end of that one, he's a reactionary striker given his lack of pace.

I don't see him as a starter at all next season given his injuries but he'll be a good option off the bench.

He's a Zigic type player albeit not one on wages that is practically bankrupting a club.

If you look back Zigic tended to manage 6-8 goals a season for SHA which was nowhere near enough but most of them were crucial winners that earnt them points and of course the first goal in their cup final.

If you get enough crosses in he'll pop up with goals. If you remember the goals he scored v Southampton and Cardiff crosses came in and he got on the end of them. He also anticipated an error against Stoke and got on the end of that one, he's a reactionary striker given his lack of pace.

I don't see him as a starter at all next season given his injuries but he'll be a good option off the bench.

I think you're basing the Zigic parallel purely on the fact that he's a tall, somewhat gangly striker. We haven't seen enough of him to properly judge just yet and for what it's worth I think his attitude on and off the pitch has set him miles apart from Zigic.

I don't really see the point in getting rid of him. I'd rather get rid of Weimann and bring in two new strikers seeing that Benteke looks certain to leave. Kozak hasn't had a proper chance just yet. Hopefully Sherwood gives him the opportunity, it's only fair and I can't imagine he's on a particularly large wage so it'd not like we'd save a lot by getting him off the books.

its madness to ship out 4 strikers in a single window (benteke, bent, weimann, helenius) so with talks of kozak maybe going and people wanting gabby gone, we would have no attack line at all, and there is no way the club would be able to bring in 4 top quality replacements better than what we had this season (although it was average) the club would have to look to spend around £50m just on the front line alone

not possible.

I really can't see the logic in getting rid of Kozak unless he really is knackered at this level from the injuries.

I'm getting confused now.

Has the club said they are selling Kozak?

If so, I missed the press release.

If not, why is there a need to rage about selling him?

I'm getting confused now.

Has the club said they are selling Kozak?

If so, I missed the press release.

If not, why is there a need to rage about selling him?

Plenty of people seem to be under the impression he's been told by Sherwood along with a few of the others to find a new club.

I really find that hard to believe when he's been injured for 18 months so their won't be a huge amount of interest and no one will pay anything like 7m until he plays some games, best would be to loan him out.

As I've said keep him here, get him fit and get him scoring goals.

As benteke, bent and Weimann are almost certain to leave we would be foolish to sell another striker.

I think Kozák will get this season to prove himself. I look forward to seeing him back on the pitch.

Â